Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Man this nikka Akashi has literal super powers.. Not a fan of that. Atleast the other Generation of Miracles just had unrealistically amazing talent. But Akashi just came straight out Konoha village and shyt. Kinda dumb imo.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i'll just leave this here for kuroko basketball fans open if u dare and its not fan made either :sas1:

kuroko_no_basket___akashi_seijuurou_zone_by_jun_gaara-d7ihics.png

:sas2:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
too OP breh too OP :mjcry:
Akashi ability spoiler, no game spoilers though.
Akashi's eyes are different colors for a reason. Emperor Eye is the SECOND ability he gained, it only manifested during a 1v1 with Murasakibara in Middle School where he forced it. His original ability is Perfect-Rhythm, where he sets his teammates up so perfectly it's like he puts his whole team in the Zone :banderas:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Akashi's eyes are different colors for a reason. Emperor Eye is the SECOND ability he gained, it only manifested during a 1v1 with Murasakibara in Middle School where he forced it. His original ability is Perfect-Rhythm, where he sets his teammates up so perfectly it's like he puts his whole team in the Zone :banderas:

so u know bout his other ability too right with that pic i put up :whew:

he is godly :blessed:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bruh, what about this pic though
latest

Miracles in the cut, that's a scary sight :damn:

thats beyond scary :damn:

that winter final being animated gonna be crazy i read the rest of yesterday and today had me like :damn: :whew: :wow: :blessed: :noah: too many smilies to express my feelings bout it

i could go to kissanime or gogoanime to catch up on the eps but i just rather use crunchy roll for the anime since its my go to anime site so i think they are bout 2 eps behind but i know what happens so its worth the wait

trying to remember this one soccer show i saw was piff just ended abruptly pissed me the hell off gonna look for it now

bout big brother being soccer star and little brother following in his footsteps cant say too much cuz the damn beginning had me like wtf :mindblown:

edit:

the knight in the area that was the show shyt had me hooked so much damn potential in it need to finish that shyt man :noah:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bruh, what about this pic though
latest

Miracles in the cut, that's a scary sight :damn:

ok now i get what the sequel too the manga about
the americans told them japanese to go kill themselves since there street team beat the shyt out of them and the japanese like we got somebody for y'all which made them come together and play them that is a scary team :whew:

there pissed off there street team is called team vorpal swords ( 7 deep of generation of miracles too )

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
DBZ is truly the GOAT, I can't believe I doubted it :wow:
DBZ has inspired more modern athletes than the Bible. nikkas get cold sweats dreaming of the moment of they show up in the 4th like Goku did on Namek.

Whole team on my back :wow:

Yal can rest easy, I'm bout to body this nikka :wow:

Iso 13, top of the key :wow::ahh:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
im not reading non of that....his ability gon be fresh like a baby ass when i see it on my tv screen :ahh:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
High School DxD is surprisingly good. Will be watching the new season in April for sure.

I'm looking forward to the next season already :ahh:

The whole red dragon vs. white dragon got me hooked at the moment :lolbron:

The harem can stay on hold, in my opinion :manny:

I want to see more fighting :mjlol::wow:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
dont watch it...you'll just say its awful to be different anyway so whats the point :aicmon:

lmao...I don't try to be different..its just what it is..If people like something I'm curious to know If I'm missing out on something thats a hidden gem or it's not for me. N1ggas stay getting butthurt over anime taste.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
High School DxD is surprisingly good. Will be watching the new season in April for sure.

I'm looking forward to the next season already :ahh:

The whole red dragon vs. white dragon got me hooked at the moment :lolbron:

The harem can stay on hold, in my opinion :manny:

I want to see more fighting :mjlol::wow:

thats one of those funny ecchi harem anime i enjoy :russ:

i need to finish watching season 2 before 3 comes out tho :damn:

that first ep of season 2 with the finger sucking aint right tho on how it looked :mjlol: