Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
With the next episode of Shinmai Maou no Testament, it should be caught up to the manga. So after the next ep, I won't know what's gonna happen next :mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
With the next episode of Shinmai Maou no Testament, it should be caught up to the manga. So after the next ep, I won't know what's gonna happen next :mjcry:

haven't read the manga but really enjoying the show more than i thought hope it stays that way :mjcry:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
haven't read the manga but really enjoying the show more than i thought hope it stays that way :mjcry:

Me too breh :mjcry:

On another note, I'm not a little fakkit for :to: on that new ep of Parasyte right???? :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Parasyte was dope as fukk. I got the feels at that point for some reason

Lol at that prison dude jerking off and the trap beat at the end came clutch.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Watching Gundam 00. How they fukked up ole boys life has me feeling some type of way :mjcry:. Setsuna is lowkey one of the worst MCs I've ever seen so far. Has potential but right now he's so boring. 90% of his dialogue is literally the word Gundam:stopitslime:. Just repeats it over and over smh. I hope the civilian who had his life effed up turns up second season:francis:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
okay. i was riding high in HxH but this greed island stuff around ep 62 is just lame as hell right now :francis:

please tell me this get better
It gets better brah. Way better. Then it slows down in pace as it gets close to the manga. Towards the end the anime moves at a snails pace with a bunch of narration :francis:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Greed Island is kind of a rip on those kids toy shows but it does get good in the back half. Lot of training development too. Eps 69-71 are the real payoff for that arc.

It's also a short arc.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Greed Island is kind of a rip on those kids toy shows but it does get good in the back half. Lot of training development too. Eps 69-71 are the real payoff for that arc.

It's also a short arc.
much appreciated. need that light at the end of the tunnel to power through some of these shows

lord knows i needed it for bleach :deadrose:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Parasyte is headed toward rarefied air imo. This last episode was amazing. Tamura is the most interesting character ive seen in anime. Shinichi crying got me choked up:to:, Thoroughly impressed with this anime and will be sad as hell when its done. I just hope the ending will be as spectacular as I think it will be.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Anyone heard of psycho pass? See it on Netflix looks llike the only anime apart from attack of a titan not aimed at teens :mjpls: