MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
On ep 8 and i'm about to drop this shyt. Is it worth continuing breh?

You could keep watching but the anime stopped because it caught up to the manga and it doesn't seem like the writer is invested on continuing with the manga because his back hurts :mjlol:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
classic :dead:

dis nikka did a behind the back pass with his elbow :dead:

fukkery overload

:scust:
heudn.gif

:what:Akashi just wanted to speak to Kuroko and Kagami's dumb ass just had to step into an L:
heui0.gif

:mindblown: How can he have greater field of vision than the Hawk Eye?:

heumi.gif

:damn:Fakes don't work either:
hev0m.gif

:wow:Emperor Eye:
heusr.gif

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I haven't given this basketball anime a try , but it just seem to silly to me. I feel like if I'm a watch something like that I might as well watch real basketball. I'm like how entertaining can this actually be ??.

I'm basically asking somebody to convince me on this, too much piff out for me to waste 5 episodes on something with no appeal.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I haven't given this basketball anime a try , but it just seem to silly to me. I feel like if I'm a watch something like that I might as well watch real basketball. I'm like how entertaining can this actually be ??.

I'm basically asking somebody to convince me on this, too much piff out for me to waste 5 episodes on something with no appeal.
dont watch it...you'll just say its awful to be different anyway so whats the point :aicmon:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
too OP breh too OP :mjcry:
Dude is already overpowered so at this point, a little less or a little more is nothing. :ld: I seriously laughed at last EP because of that. Man reminded me of Shanks when he met White Beard and put a part of WB's crew to sleep with the Haoshoku Haki.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:merchant:

Akashi shouldn't ever be allowed to get in the zone. :wow: That's like ISIS getting nukes. Hakeem with 3pt range. Andre Johnson with someone to throw him the ball. :scust:

WARNING DO NOT READ THIS shyt IF U DONT WANNA BE SPOILED MANGA REFERENCE AND HIGH fukkERY BUT ITS GLORIOUS :blessed:

not 100% but i think he has a counter for it by the way i have to check manga again cuz he went against kagami when he did it and i think kagami hit the zone on the next level but dont quote me been a min since i read it
ill look it up and respond later for facts

this is what was said

Aomine then comments that the Zone-possessed Kagami can still be beaten by Akashi, but the latter may have difficulties to mercilessly defeat Kagami. Hence Akashi would have to follow his style: to use tactics that have possibilities of failing. This means that even if the current Seirin is playing very well, it is not to the extent that will force Akashi to use those tactics

also he can enter the zone :damn:

Akashi enters the Zone once his trigger for entering the Zone is fulfilled and that is to lose all faith in his teammates and deem them worthless.[54] Once in the Zone, Akashi's speed and reaction time have increased. Akashi passes Kagami easily with the latter not managing to keep up with Akashi. Akashi uses his Ankle Break on Izuki and Hyūga who went to mark him and scores the basket. Seirin calls for a time-out where they entrust all their hopes to Kagami.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
just bout golden time series on blu ray :blessed: i love that show brehs :mjcry:

finised hatsukoi limited last nite pretty decent show kinda like amagami but not as good imo but still straight show tho