winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Haven't read this but I read the first volume of A Pale Moon Reverie which came out after this and makes me interested to read the author's previous work. I think this is like 6 volumes total or something like that. I'll probably read it before I watch the anime.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Eminence of shadow was :banderas: cid be having me :russ: and his dedication to be a background character :mjlol:
Was way better than i thought it was gonna be
Already had on my reading list gonna have to read this sooner than later

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I decided to hop back on anime a little bit with JJK. I've been hearing so much hype about the shibuya arc which is apparently happening now it peaked my curiousity.
I started season 2 and the first 5 episodes were :banderas: Probably some of my favorite jjk so far.
"Throughout Heaven and Earth, I alone Am The Honored One" :wow: they made Gojo into GOAT status here

Then I realize I'm not even on the shibuya arc yet. This is hidden inventory :heh:
I'm finally on episode 6 when the shibuya arc starts and this has to be the weirdest part so far. Are yall sure this is the best? This random lovestory with a woman who I thought was a grown up version of the girl gato saved at first, then the puppetmaster guy turns into a damn megazord from power rangers :dahell:
Hidden inventory seemed so focused, now they are just doing anything.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I decided to hop back on anime a little bit with JJK. I've been hearing so much hype about the shibuya arc which is apparently happening now it peaked my curiousity.
I started season 2 and the first 5 episodes were :banderas: Probably some of my favorite jjk so far.
"Throughout Heaven and Earth, I alone Am The Honored One" :wow: they made Gojo into GOAT status here

Then I realize I'm not even on the shibuya arc yet. This is hidden inventory :heh:
I'm finally on episode 6 when the shibuya arc starts and this has to be the weirdest part so far. Are yall sure this is the best? This random lovestory with a woman who I thought was a grown up version of the girl gato saved at first, then the puppetmaster guy turns into a damn megazord from power rangers :dahell:
As a manga reader I'm in the minority that prefers Secret Inventory over Shibuya. Writing in Secret Inventory was outstanding and the animation and fights delivered elevating the manga. Also add in Gojo and Getou are much more interesting pair to me then Yuji and Megumi. :manny:. Thats more praise for Gojo and Getou then knocking Yuji and Megumi since Yuji is a solid protaginst and Megumi is one of JJK's best characters imo.

With Shibuya you got to let it fully cook tho. Once it gets going its :banderas:.Hopefully animation picks up like it was in Secret Inventory cause with some of the big fights coming its gonna need it.

But Secret Inventory's purpose was understanding what everybodys motives are given JJK 0 and S1 as well. It was more tightly written while Shibuya like S1 is the main story.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

in its totality yeah, its the best.

hidden inventory is good but it doesn't match the tension of the Shibuya conflicts.

we have not gotten to the truly :sadcam:stuff yet and once it gets rolling it does not stop til the end.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Birdy is such a consistently chill watch that I've been drawing it out a bit :wow: unique story, animation been butter from since episode 1, I really got no complaints
Giving Birdy the Mighty (2 seasons and an OVA in between)

A 4 outta 5 :wow: :whew: they did everything right with this, didn't get overzealous with the plot, but also didn't just turn it into a battle shounen, the balance was commendable :obama: I need more piff like this

Animation didn't slip not once the whole time :whew: my boy Natty light put in major work those last few episodes

tumblr_o0xa0xmAy51tndn6wo2_500.gif

D8MM.gif

Might go watch the OG from 1996 now :wow:

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Got damn Tokyo Revengers be killing it with them flashbacks and interpersonal background stories that move the plot. :ohlawd:

They'll have you thinking the whole episode is just dialogue (which is cool), but somehow they'll squeeze in Takimitchy getting his ass kicked at the end like their checking off boxes. :mjlol: