tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@LordDeathwatch I've read the first 60 or so chapters of the manga. I really like it. Its a detective mystery mixed with gag comedy. Early on it starts with simple small cases unlike something like Undead Girl which starts with bigger cases. So pacing in the anime itself I feel like could feel to be too slow but assuming I know where the anime will end in this season, the last 2 cases is when the series started to draw me in when it gets to that point. This definitely is something I feel like would be more enjoyable to read then watch. But I feel like the anime itself is doing a good job so far.

The biggest thing with this series is how much you like the leads. I really like them personally, they add a lot charm to each case. But if you dislike them and especially Ron this series aint for you. Outside of Amamiya-senpai most of the side cast is pretty solid. Obviously don't expect a super serious detective mystery. At the very least its worth a try if you like detective mystery imo.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@LordDeathwatch I've read the first 60 or so chapters of the manga. I really like it. Its a detective mystery mixed with gag comedy. Early on it starts with simple small cases unlike something like Undead Girl which starts with bigger cases. So pacing in the anime itself I feel like could feel to be too slow but assuming I know where the anime will end in this season, the last 2 cases is when the series started to draw me in when it gets to that point. This definitely is something I feel like would be more enjoyable to read then watch. But I feel like the anime itself is doing a good job so far.

The biggest thing with this series is how much you like the leads. I really like them personally, they add a lot charm to each case. But if you dislike them and especially Ron this series aint for you. Outside of Amamiya-senpai most of the side cast is pretty solid. Obviously don't expect a super serious detective mystery. At the very least its worth a try if you like detective mystery imo.
This actually looks dope in a methodical character driven vein, I'll definitely check it out. Well I will, along with everything else I'm behind on when they stop giving us 12 hour shifts 6 days a week.:mjcry:

Bread don't matter if you're not conscious to spend it brehs.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This actually looks dope in a methodical character driven vein, I'll definitely check it out. Well I will, along with everything else I'm behind on when they stop giving us 12 hour shifts 6 days a week.:mjcry:

:picard: They really working you to the bone. Sorry to hear that. When you finally reach the light after the endless grind that feeling does be :blessed:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Dead Mount Death Play adapted chapters 38-41 and for the most part it was more setup with some more factions gathering up. But the big thing gave us a bigger focus on Corpse God. More specifically regarding the flashback basically an indicator that he super invested when the ones he cares about are involved. Its an important flashback to remember going forward as well as the incident that happened 5 years ago that Tsubaki mentions.

Screen_Shot_2023-10-16_at_4.07.03_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-16_at_4.13.57_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-16_at_4.19.03_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-16_at_4.19.14_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-16_at_4.19.44_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-16_at_4.19.57_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-16_at_4.23.09_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-16_at_4.23.12_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-16_at_4.26.32_PM.png

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm two episodes in on this Frieren show and it's dope as hell. I love that there seems to be a new wave of "epilogue" type of stories were we get to live with the characters in a time of "peace" after the big threat has been defeated, it's a fresh setting that gives authors new possibilities to tell their story.

Animation is impeccable, is Madhouse really byke y'all? :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Whatever job you have that's unsustainable and irresponsible of the employer to ask that.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Helck Ep 15

It's always amusing when we see Azurda or Vamirio react to Helck's insane strength. :mjlol:. This flashback arc is just getting better and better with all the pieces coming into places as we get back to the present.

Considering what we know from the present then we are firm to believe the Demon Lord Thor was indeed a pacifist. So what exactly happened in that fight with the Demon Lord. We all can smell something is off. Well looks like we about to get some painful answers.

The fact Cless is supposedly is still unconscious is just making this even worse. So Cless is unconscious since coming back and now those awakening soliders suddenly have power similar to him. It feels like the plan from Raphaed was to get Cless unconscious. Wonder if he tampered with the Demon Lord somehow like he did with those monsters in front of the castle.