T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Man I broke (hopefully just temporarily) my headphones jumping outta my seat when he sent this nikka through the stall walls :mjlol: fukk mane

Oh I'm almost done with episode 6 of season 1. Somehow the guy came back to life and they just moved on without asking how or explaining :dead:
:wow: I wish I could erase my memory and start over

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The 90's VHS anime filter was some other shyt breh. Mappa went the extra mile on some "oh, we ain't done yet :sas1:"

And we only on ep. 13 :damn:
And to think, they doing this with a fraction of their animation staff cuz they sent half of them nikkas to help with chainsawman season 2.

We really in the Golden Era :mjcry: my boys

What other shows are gonna get this level of budget and be able to keep up? MAYBE demon slayer but that's it and it's only if they don't continue to duck up the pacing

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Kenshin Ep 16

The most ironic thing is that Raijuta would never actually teach Yutaro. He finally had a taste of swordsmanship. And it was Raijuta's unintentional strike on Yutaro that he may be forced to follow in his fathers footsteps and give up on swordsmanship. I was surprised Kenshin broke Raijuta's sword at the beginning of the episode. But looks like we will get the showdown that I was expecting in this episode. Hopefully we get the animation bump next episode.

Its sad but what Sanosuke is saying right here couldn't be more true. Honestly Kenshin might be even angrier after learning about Yutaro now having to give up on swordsmanship.

Screen_Shot_2023-10-19_at_2.59.54_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
In that episode? Nah gogurt just gets excited and asks the autopsy lady to keep it off records

Pink hair was scrapping with his possessed self and died not 2 minutes before
Regarding Gojo his thought process gets explained in an episode or two.

I’m referring to this conversation that happens in the anime

main-qimg-78010fcb36314972e4110cec4ffa7caf

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
And to think, they doing this with a fraction of their animation staff cuz they sent half of them nikkas to help with chainsawman season 2.

We really in the Golden Era :mjcry: my boys

What other shows are gonna get this level of budget and be able to keep up? MAYBE demon slayer but that's it and it's only if they don't continue to duck up the pacing
After all those otakus lost their shyt at CSM not looking like they wanted, my guess is Mappa is gonna go the extra mile for what's to come next year :picard: them poor animators gonna be on life support by the time they get assigned for the Culling Games :dead:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
When you ungrateful ass nikkas watch this arc in full without waiting a week in between, it'll dawn on you how :ohlawd: this is

:ufdup:
The way they've paced this season and the shyt that's left to animate, I'm not sure binge watching would be even advisable. Brehs gonna OD by episode 15-6 and they'd still have 9 more to go :dead: :dead: :dead:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Jesus Christ he swung on our boy the second he landed :wow:

I love it here :mjcry: Choso looks fukking nuts with this animation

I don't wanna hear about no other anime fighting NOTHING, they get done dirty if they gotta scrap with anyone running around shibuya right now :picard: I think it was @Ironman who said it's looking like a NY subway in the 80's down there

When you ungrateful ass nikkas watch this arc in full without waiting a week in between, it'll dawn on you how :ohlawd: this is

"Tension thicker than German guard dogs" - Lux

And it don't stop :ufdup:
Just watched on my lunch break yo MAPPA:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:I wasn't expecting a full episode for the fight that was brilliant :whoo::damn::damn::damn::damn:But....that means...HE'S coming :lupe::whoa::demonic::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: