T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Frieren adapted chapters 11 + 12 in todays episode.

This episode highlighted why the series is very special. The reflection of Frieiren new journey with her previous. Many examples in this episode. You have Stark being scared fighting the dragon similiar to Eisen did in the old party. Then you have Stark wanting to experience what Eisen mentioned to him as fun adventure. Lastly you had Frieren, Fern and Stark leaving the gate similar to how the Hero's party began their adventure.

The fight with Stark vs the Dragon was just icing on the cake. Beautiful animation there. :wow:. That was MT cour 1 animation quality.

Next episode I'm really looking forward to.

Screen_Shot_2023-10-13_at_2.52.57_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-13_at_2.53.06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-13_at_2.53.10_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-13_at_2.59.48_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-13_at_3.04.39_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-13_at_3.04.47_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-13_at_3.58.29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-13_at_3.58.37_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-13_at_3.59.25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-13_at_4.00.37_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-13_at_4.01.31_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-13_at_4.01.41_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-13_at_4.02.46_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-13_at_4.03.19_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-13_at_4.03.26_PM.png

Key Visual for the next arc

I'm enjoying this one, feels like non pervy mushoku :lupe:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Made a tier list for summer anime since Spellblades ended yesterday

summer-2023-anime-15164063-3-1697301360.png

Best:

• BSD has been basically the build up of 5 seasons of content. And it delivered on it greatly. Coming off S4 and concluding this arc perfectly. Writing and character development as good as it always has. Animation was good. Honestly it feels like the whole DA is the Mc rather then Atsushi. It just uses him to introduce to him. Waiting for his big arc since he been at the same place since the end of S2. Grantly Fukawawa, Rampo And Dazai have shined so its like they haven't been doing anything in the mean time.
  • Undead Murder Girl Farce is easily my favorite new seasonal. A series that despite being a detective mystery series is able to hold your attention for the entire episode. Along with great world building, characters, writing and animation its hard to go wrong with this one.
  • This is only serving JJK in terms of Secret Inventory, which they absolutely nailed. While Shibuya is JJK's best arc, Secret Inventory easily has the best writing out of any JJK arc and that includes all the arcs from the manga. Really shows how the paths of these two best friends diverged and how the story of JJK 0 and S1 as we arrive at the present.
Great:
  • My Happy Marriage was a very beautiful adaptation. Great music, writing and for the very few fight scenes its animation was as good as any anime not named JJK. The biggest hurdle for most people is Miyo in terms of how Miyo got mentally abused growing up it can seem it is trying to pity bait. But I think it executes the first arc wonderfully. You can tell for the 2nd arc they wanted to try to elevate the story making more supernatural elements into the story. I do appreciate not repeatedly making Miyo a damsel in distress. Pacing felt off for the 2nd arc but really looking forward to S2 and reading the novel.
  • Spellblades is one series that first 3 episodes looks very generic. But once you get past ep 4 you see the building blocks of the show come into place. It excells in world building, music, animation and writing. Highly reccomend checking it out if you really like fantasy anime.
  • Horimiya comes back surpinsgly. And this from a quality stand point is a clear upgrade over S1. Animation, art, voicing acting, etc all have improved. If you liked S1 or enjoy SoL Rom-coms this is a good one try.
  • Admittedly the middle portion of this Bleach season well slightly draggy. But the beginning and especially the ending of part 2 TYBW delivered very well. Animation and music was top notch. And lives the thrill of wanting more when part 3 comes.
  • Masterful Cat is Depressed gotta be one of the funniest anime. The comedy here is very well written and refreshing. Focusing on an adult whom can't take care of herself until this "Masterful Cat" Comes takes care of the house.
Solid:
  • If you like horror Dark Gathering is one worth a try. Most of the stuff in the first cour is meant to be build up for the lore and characters and get you invested in them. Slowly but surely the horror will ramp up and honestly even horror fans will find somethings in cour 2 rather disturbing.
  • Helck is one of the most fun anime I watched. The banter between Helck, Vamirio and Piwi is top tier. Comedy is the best. Only issue is animation which fits for in the just good enough to where it doesn't ruin the experience, but you wished a bigger studio picked it up. Story telling is really good as well but that leads to more cour 2 stuff where it is right now.
  • Kenshin remake is basically a very good remake for the classic shonen anime. If you like the OG Kenshin you will like this as well. A great way to bring old and new fans to the series.
  • Syduality Noir is one of those series that follows a model similar to GWitch. Use the first cour to build up the story and chareacters and use the 2nd cour to execute. Now hopefully the pacing holds up unlike Gwitch. Overall it has been solid, but again how this anime handles itself in part 2 could make it good or medicore.
  • Mix S2 is more of the same from S1. With the note that Adachi takes the season in a surprising direction that was well executed. If you liked S1 or enjoy SoL Baseball you will prob enjoy this.
  • Sugar Apple Fairy Tale is a solid Shoujo anime. If you like Shoujo anime you will like this. If you don't like Shoujo anime you will not like this.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I'm enjoying this one, feels like non pervy mushoku :lupe:
I honestly don't like the MT comparison since it does have similar stuff like the world and how it uses the animation wonderfully.

But MT is Rudy's main journey and his journey in his new life. Meanwhile Frieren is more about how an immortal elf goes about about life after the main journey ends. How her pov of life differs then humans and trolls as examples and how she learn from it. So while on the surface they are similar parts being a fantasy adventure. But how they go about it is 100% different. Freiren is one of the more unqiue manga series out there.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I honestly don't like the MT comparison since it does have similar stuff like the world and how it uses the animation wonderfully.

But MT is Rudy's main journey and his journey in his new life. Meanwhile Frieren is more about how an immortal elf goes about about life after the main journey ends. How her pov of life differs then humans and trolls as examples and how she learn from it. So while on the surface they are similar parts being a fantasy adventure. But how they go about it is 100% different. Freiren is one of the more unqiue manga series out there.
I didn't say how they went about story telling was the same at all breh :dwillhuh:obviously the stories are gonna be different because of different POV's, but other wise you looking at the same shyt, a slice of life show with a fantasy world backdrop

Frieren could've been a random mage Rudy ran into a long his journey and you wouldn't bat an eye, and vice versa

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
fukking Shield Hero with fukking dope ass episode today. These nikkas going in with this whole arena arc. The fighting animation stepped up and everything.

Goblin Slayer finally got to some goblin slaying and them nikkas ain't lose a step.

Undead Unluck been dope too. 2nd episode went hard af.n

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
SxF Adapted Chapters 39 + 40 in todays episode. (Note it was adapted 40 then 39 tho it really doesn't matter)

First half of the episode gave us peak SxF fukkery with Bond. Honestly one of the funniest chapters & episodes imo. It is the simple idea of hey lets take the Anya comedy episodes and apply one for Bond. Simple with great execution :russ:

Then later was a continued focus on Damien. It was more so giving him and understanding that in life there comes a cost of overworking and overexerting yourself. Damien lives through the dilemma of wanting to prove himself to his father which season ended on, Henderson wanted those Damian to understand that. Another show why Henderson-sensei is such a great character. Yes it was punishment for Damien but it was a punishment that will give him a chance to grow. (Talking about when he was Green-Sensei obviously)

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Ragna Crimson adapted Chs 4+5 in todays episode.

This basically gave you a clear cut idea on how much of a grade A a$$hole Crimson is. The relationship between Ragna and Crimson is that each will use the other. But the fukked up lengths Crimson goes is insane and big reason why he is a fan favorite. Also nice to see Slime in this episode hes a fun character in the manga and I like the direction of his voice. Voice acting for this adaptation has absolutely delivered.

Screen_Shot_2023-10-14_at_4.48.40_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-14_at_4.51.45_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-14_at_4.51.47_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-14_at_4.51.59_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-14_at_4.52.24_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-14_at_4.52.54_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-14_at_4.53.05_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-14_at_4.53.20_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-14_at_4.53.54_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-14_at_4.53.56_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-14_at_4.54.55_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-14_at_4.59.04_PM.png

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The adaptation of Bond seeing his "death" due to Yor's food was even more funny in the anime than the manga and that shyt already had me :russ: Him picturing what Twilight does in his day job killed me :laff:

WIT continues to show it's the best studio out there, Mappa cooks with JJK but they have too many projects to give them the proper treatment :hubie:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The list of good light novels that need an anime adaptation announcement continues to grow shorter.:
Spy Classroom
The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten
My Friend's Little Sister Has It In for Me
Tearmoon Empire
Reign of the Seven Spellblades
Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian

Chitose Is in the Ramune Bottle
Haibara’s Teenage New Game+
A Tale of the Secret Saint
Secrets of the Silent Witch
Full Clearing Another World under a Goddess with Zero Believers
Private Tutor to the Duke’s Daughter