Reppin
Carolina
BCQFIIs.gif

:damn:

Sn1sYGF.gif

:damn:

That might be one of the most disrespectful things I've seen in an anime. :wow:
"Get down or lay down" :birdman:

They killed me this episode man. Japan been watching - they gave Akash the AITyronnLuestepover glare :demonic: and the Jwill behind the back elbow pass :ohlawd:

Kagami though :ufdup: poor breh was looking that midget eye to eye and didn't even know it :banderas: shook mans to the core :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
"Get down or lay down" :birdman:

They killed me this episode man. Japan been watching - they gave Akash the AITyronnLuestepover glare :demonic: and the Jwill behind the back elbow pass :ohlawd:

Kagami though :ufdup: poor breh was looking that midget eye to eye and didn't even know it :banderas: shook mans to the core :banderas:
That the fukked up thing about it. I can understand the nikkas in the game bowing down witnessing his skills in the game first hand but my nikka Kagami bowed down and he ain't even hit the floor yet. :scust:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
so can I skip 0 I don't think I can watch thatt
Episode 0 is something like an introduction episode. Just shows the characters it also is a parody of the fan service "hot springs" episode all the shows of the same style have.
like this scene

is a play on a scene from Mayoi Neko Overrun

The whole show is a parody of the harem / light novel / dating sim genre but at the same time while it's making fun of those style shows it's seriously one itself. The actual show hasn't had any real fan service so to speak of since that episode.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Just started watching Kenzen Robo Daimidaler. The main character pilots a giant robot that he energizes by fondling the main chick's breast. These Japanese writers be coming up with some straight foolery.

Just might watch :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Episode 0 is something like an introduction episode. Just shows the characters it also is a parody of the fan service "hot springs" episode all the shows of the same style have.
like this scene

is a play on a scene from Mayoi Neko Overrun

The whole show is a parody of the harem / light novel / dating sim genre but at the same time while it's making fun of those style shows it's seriously one itself. The actual show hasn't had any real fan service so to speak of since that episode.

I managed to get through 0, its decent after that

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I managed to get through 0, its decent after that
I think of the show as another Haruhi Suzumiya in that it's a bunch of wacky / crazy people surrounding one sane level-headed person. The main female leads outside of Kato aren't particularly interesting especially the tsundere blond one. She's a walking cliche and I get this is a parody but she's not really that funny but then again I'm also not a fan of tsundere characters. The kurdere has some limited potential and going off episode 0 the wild free spirited music chick doesn't add anything relevant.

the whole entertainment value of the show is Kato and Tomoya's interactions.

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I think of the show as another Haruhi Suzumiya in that it's a bunch of wacky / crazy people surrounding one sane level-headed person. The main female leads outside of Kato aren't particularly interesting especially the tsundere blond one. She's a walking cliche and I get this is a parody but she's not really that funny but then again I'm also not a fan of tsundere characters. The kurdere has some limited potential and going off episode 0 the wild free spirited music chick doesn't add anything relevant.

the whole entertainment value of the show is Kato and Tomoya's interactions.

After reading and watching so many mangas and animes, I've come to hate tsundere characters. They make me sick :scust:

The most boring characters :snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
After reading and watching so many mangas and animes, I've come to hate tsundere characters. They make me sick :scust:

The most boring characters :snoop:
The only way a tsundere character works is if they grow out of that archetype altogether or switch from the type a tsundere to the type b one. type b tsunderes are tolerable. type a tsunderes are one of the most annoying character archetypes in Anime. They're just difficult to pull off right.

The type b tsundere has a default mood of Deredere (nice) and goes Tsuntsun (mean) on occasions usually caused by her love interest's behavior. The type a is the opposite and is usually mean, grouchy, or arrogant in the default mood then occasionally goes lovey dovey. Type a tsunderes often get paired with wussy male lead characters that are complete pushovers which doesn't help them.

Type B (far less common and almost never lead characters)
Kagome of Inuyasha
Winry Rockbell of Fullmeatal Alchemist
Ayeka of Tenchi Muyo
Sheryl Nome of Macross Frontier

Type A (most common and almost always a lead)
Any short flat-chested character played by Rie Kugimiya the main 4 being
Shana from Shakugan no Shana
Nagi from Hayate no Gotoku
Louise from Zero no Tsukaima
Taiga Aisaka from Toradora

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
The only way a tsundere character works is if they grow out of that archetype altogether or switch from the type a tsundere to the type b one. type b tsunderes are tolerable. type a tsunderes are one of the most annoying character archetypes in Anime. They're just difficult to pull off right.

The type b tsundere has a default mood of Deredere (nice) and goes Tsuntsun (mean) on occasions usually caused by her love interest's behavior. The type a is the opposite and is usually mean, grouchy, or arrogant in the default mood then occasionally goes lovey dovey. Type a tsunderes often get paired with wussy male lead characters that are complete pushovers which doesn't help them.

Type B (far less common and almost never lead characters)
Kagome of Inuyasha
Winry Rockbell of Fullmeatal Alchemist
Ayeka of Tenchi Muyo
Sheryl Nome of Macross Frontier

Type A (most common and almost always a lead)
Any short flat-chested character played by Rie Kugimiya the main 4 being
Shana from Shakugan no Shana
Nagi from Hayate no Gotoku
Louise from Zero no Tsukaima
Taiga Aisaka from Toradora

Completely accurate :snoop:

Type A almost usually never works. It's just wasted screen time imo :stopitslime:

:beli:

I'm done ranting now :mjcry:

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Just started watching Kenzen Robo Daimidaler. The main character pilots a giant robot that he energizes by fondling the main chick's breast. These Japanese writers be coming up with some straight foolery.
Just watched one episode and the level of fukkery was top notch.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
That last Kuroko ep was hilarious because of how Akashi was overkill. Man was putting brehs on their asses just like that.