Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Ariel had to assemble a rube goldberg machine just to get her to confess to Rudy. If they knew he was a potential dirtbag perhaps she wouldn't have.

She would have. Ariel views Rudeus as an asset to her cause. She can both support a friend to chase after they want and benefit her own plans down the line.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ariel had to assemble a rube goldberg machine just to get her to confess to Rudy. If they knew he was a potential dirtbag perhaps she wouldn't have.
:mjlol: what about Ariel makes you think that? she just wants Sylphie to be happy. Fitz probably has talked about Rudy for 3 years straight and all of a sudden he's in the University. If anything, you'd hope you friend finally gets what she wants so she can stop bytching about "losing him forever" or some overly dramatic shyt :russ: then they had to listen to Sylph talk about Rudy's grown version all the cool/good things he's done in College. He has shown zero red flags to them nor Sylphie, and she already knows he's a perv and has always been fine with it. Hell, Sylph wants Rudy to be a perv WITH HER, which a whole nother can of worms if you wanna continue to discuss this show like you give a flying fukk about the morality of it all :dead:

If Rudy ends up an a$$hole who cares? at least Sylphie got to be with the guy she's been slobbering her whole cotdamn life. It works great, if it doesn't well, then that's a problem for another day.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So Bleach almost has more filler than One Piece and Naruto combined while having a lot less episodes.

It looks like Bleach has 164, and both One Piece and Naruto have 90.

The Bount arc itself is like 60 episodes alone.

I think I can handle 90 episodes of filler from each show.

That Bleach filler training helped me like the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:mjlol: what about Ariel makes you think that? she just wants Sylphie to be happy. Fitz probably has talked about Rudy for 3 years straight and all of a sudden he's in the University. If anything, you'd hope you friend finally gets what she wants so she can stop bytching about "losing him forever" or some overly dramatic shyt :russ: then they had to listen to Sylph talk about Rudy's grown version all the cool/good things he's done in College. He has shown zero red flags to them nor Sylphie, and she already knows he's a perv and has always been fine with it. Hell, Sylph wants Rudy to be a perv WITH HER, which a whole nother can of worms if you wanna continue to discuss this show like you give a flying fukk about the morality of it all :dead:

If Rudy ends up an a$$hole who cares? at least Sylphie got to be with the guy she's been slobbering her whole cotdamn life. It works great, if it doesn't well, then that's a problem for another day.
She clearly needed to date more before getting with a guy like Rudy. She isn't even capable of putting into words what she wants to to object of her affections without immense pressure from others. She doesn't seem like she's ever dated anyone she simply fell for the first boy that treated her nice put him on a pedestal and pined for him her entire life. She has zero confidence and would clearly be psychologically dependent on whoever she got into a relationship with. To encourage her to get with a predator is irresponsible.

There's no morality to it. It's the difference between being a good friend and enabling the worst traits in a friend. You not a good friend if you let your naïve innocent friend walking into a burning house just because they insisted on doing it.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
@Black_Panther_JS I was scroll MAL updating my reading list and saw this and I couldn't stop laughing. The range for Atsumi Tanezaki god damn.

:skip: :mjlol: :dead:

Screen_Shot_2023-09-17_at_7.02.07_PM.png

It always amazes me how Seiyuu can voice characters that are vastly different from each other vocally and personality wise, she's also voicing Frieren :ohhh:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
So Bleach almost has more filler than One Piece and Naruto combined while having a lot less episodes.

It looks like Bleach has 164, and both One Piece and Naruto have 90.

The Bount arc itself is like 60 episodes alone.

I think I can handle 90 episodes of filler from each show.

That Bleach filler training helped me like the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

One Piece's problem isn't really the filler, it's the pacing

Naruto Shippuden has 203 filler episodes so if you watch both it's almost 300 :pachaha:although almost all of OG Naruto's filler comes after the canon stuff is basically over so you'll be able to get through the story almost filler free

Balla

Superstar
Daps
One Piece's problem isn't really the filler, it's the pacing

Naruto Shippuden has 203 filler episodes so if you watch both it's almost 300 :pachaha:although almost all of OG Naruto's filler comes after the canon stuff is basically over so you'll be able to get through the story almost filler free
Oh yeah I forgot Shippuden was an entire different show. I always heard Naruto was famous for it’s filler; so I thought 90 wasn’t so bad, but 200 is crazy.

I think they’re mostly backstories though, so it shouldn’t be too bad I guess.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
She clearly needed to date more before getting with a guy like Rudy. She isn't even capable of putting into words what she wants to to object of her affections without immense pressure from others. She doesn't seem like she's ever dated anyone she simply fell for the first boy that treated her nice put him on a pedestal and pined for him her entire life. She has zero confidence and would clearly be psychologically dependent on whoever she got into a relationship with. To encourage her to get with a predator is irresponsible.

There's no morality to it. It's the difference between being a good friend and enabling the worst traits in a friend. You not a good friend if you let your naïve innocent friend walking into a burning house just because they insisted on doing it.
Applying real world logic to anime, specially to the romantic advice of terciary characters ito a secundario characters in a fukkimg Isekai is hilarious :russ:

Sylphie would've been either dead or sold as a sex slave in the world of MT if it wasn't for for Ariel. But, yes, she's a terrible friend because she didn't have the emotional maturity to advice Sylph to do something no character in MT does (have a dating life like it's a rmature romance anime) :mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
MT discourse always at full throttle :pachaha:

Anyway Syduality: Noir past few episodes finally clicking together. Its 2 cours I believe so this is nice. More an underrated show that I have been enjoying.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

@Black_Panther_JS @twan83

Started reading the manga for it (100 Kanojo) primarily because I heard it was a great parody of the harem genre. The comedy is fantastic. Author clearly makes it apparent that this isn't a serious story with the tone she writes. (I have heard the opposite for a similiar series Kanojo no Kanojo, which I have 0 interest in touching) Hopefully the tone translates properly in the anime.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Look at the society they're in though. Nobles have all been portrayed as sleeping around, treacherous, and power-hungry. Didn't Eris' pops try to offer her to Rudeus at one point? That whole society is ruthless. To these people, Rudy sincerely keeping Fitz' secret and not playing it for gain probably puts him well above most (not to mention he's strong as hell with a noble last name).

She definitely needed more experience, but the incident took away any chance for that. Paul, Lillia, and Zenith prolly the most loving marriage she's seen surrounded by nobles tryna kill each other :mjlol:

Edit: Damn, Mushoku Tensei really has the best world-buliding.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Oh yeah I forgot Shippuden was an entire different show. I always heard Naruto was famous for it’s filler; so I thought 90 wasn’t so bad, but 200 is crazy.

Only a few of Shippuden's filler arcs are backstories but 2 of them are the best ones. Honestly as far as filler is concerned it's not really that bad, I don't think you'll have a problem with most of it. If you didn't read the manga there's certain arcs you might not even realize are filler.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

@Black_Panther_JS @twan83

Started reading the manga for it (100 Kanojo) primarily because I heard it was a great parody of the harem genre. The comedy is fantastic. Author clearly makes it apparent that this isn't a serious story with the tone she writes. (I have heard the opposite for a similiar series Kanojo no Kanojo, which I have 0 interest in touching) Hopefully the tone translates properly in the anime.

I'm a few volumes into this, I haven't read it in a while but I have to read at least a few more before the anime comes out. I read so much manga stuff get's lost in the rotation 😓

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Nah it's not back stories but they do have some good music so you'll be fine regardless. :mjgrin: