tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Only a rumor but 60-70 chapters (supposedly what’s left for the final arc) for 3 movies. :jbhmm:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
How y'all still watching something that's got y'all so up in arms about? You can walk away from it :pachaha:
be outraged for daps but then let folks know what you're into *in literally your next post* so you can stay looped in on similar fukkery with applicable recommendations :mjlol:
I have no words for this episode of MT. I can't believe this show. You need a demonic mind to come up with the types of stuff this author does. Not I see why The Demon Prince Goes To The Academy had a scene where two girls on a survival mission went off in the woods and had to shyt in a cooking pot. Must have been trying to mimic this.
It's not that big of a deal. I've watched Shimoneta, Heaven's Lost Property, and Super Hxeros. It's just that with those shows the degeneracy was the entire point of them. They were supposed to be stupid, absurd, and comical. When it's done here in a show that's supposed to be taken seriously it just comes across as awkward. It felt like the whole episode was wasted today on something that didn't further the plot.

I wonder is the author gonna tweet about the kidnapping and sexual assault the same way he tweeted about the slavery.
like cmon just be open about what you like. its 2023 :mjgrin: