winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
be outraged for daps but then let folks know what you're into *in literally your next post* so you can stay looped in on similar fukkery with applicable recommendations :mjlol:

like cmon just be open about what you like. its 2023 :mjgrin:
There's a difference between a show having comedic content of a sexual nature and a guy kidnapping women and sexually assaulting them to see if it arouses him. He then explained that sexual assault was no big deal simply because it didn't arouse him. Then he left them tied up all day with no bathroom access causing them to piss themselves. He also did most of that in front of a small child.

And this is because they broke some statue he made and used for perverted purposes.

None of that was presented as comical either. He was dead ass serious and he's still worshiping his tutors panties he stole from her.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Why do I feel like 3 movies ain't enough for the amount of chapters?
If each movie is 100 minutes long, that's 5 TV anime chapters. 15 chapters for that arc is doable and might be better considering the last arc is mostly fights so that means they shouldn't drag on with flashbacks or drawn out "emotional" scenes.

Now, when they readapt it to another TV season, that's when the fukkery starts :russ:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Regarding Helck Episode 7. Another good episode.

So these Heroes can be resurrected over and over again. Also figuring out the worst case is if they can get stronger. Well the two rules of their ressurection makes sense. That being they would be revived before the king and they will obey him no matter what. Also its worth mention the King looked kinda weird. Something is def up with why that is the case

Azudora puts all the effort and almost killing himself to get those supplies to Vamirio, but then Piwi puts that effort to waste. I couldn't stop laughing when he threw the scroll in the fire. :dead: :deadrose:

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
And by 2028 they gonna release it as a 24 episode season finale :mjlol:

Ufotable is too damn good to just focus on DS :mjcry: I know they have other projects lined up but at this pace they never gonna see the light of day.
I think they're already working on a Genshin Impact anime. They know how to follow the money

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i need ranking of kings to come back ASAP!

trying hard not to read this piff but i gotta know wtf King Desha saw :mjcry: