g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Regarding BSD S5 Ep 4

Dude. Fukuchi is beyond OP. So basically he can kill you from the past and the future. And now everyone is turning into a fukking vampire :damn: :damn: :damn:

Dazai better have a miracle he can pull out of his ass because I don't even see any hope for all this shyt.

Pure despair, fukk Fukuchi :pacspit:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Regarding BSD S5 Ep 4

Dude. Fukuchi is beyond OP. So basically he can kill you from the past and the future. And now everyone is turning into a fukking vampire :damn: :damn: :damn:

Dazai better have a miracle he can pull out of his ass because I don't even see any hope for all this shyt.

sheesh it's like they're doubling up the threat level every episode.

Tachihara wouldve had old dude's number if he was as ruthless as other Port Mafia members, though. Had him dead to rights.

And no..... I don't see how the detective agency comes out of this with a win.

:manny: but hey, thats why I love the shyt out of this show

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
sheesh it's like they're doubling up the threat level every episode.

Tachihara wouldve had old dude's number if he was as ruthless as other Port Mafia members, though. Had him dead to rights.

And no..... I don't see how the detective agency comes out of this with a win.

:manny: but hey, thats why I love the shyt out of this show
BSD and Danmachi have a stranglehold on that dramatic action tension. Even when Bell was in the dungeon with the Elf girl, I knew he was gonna make it. But the whole time I was :lupe: and :damn:.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2023-08-02_at_7.03.23_PM.png

Undead Girl Murder Farce with a funny character appearance.

Episode was solid as usual. Setting up the next case tho this one. The aim here is how the perputrator will pull off the heist and how the head lady will suggest to stop it. The previous case was who did it which was much more suspenseful.

Also My Happy Marriage with another great episode but waiting for the next episode is painful. Knowing what will happen next episode and how satisfying it should be.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
BSD and Danmachi have a stranglehold on that dramatic action tension. Even when Bell was in the dungeon with the Elf girl, I knew he was gonna make it. But the whole time I was :lupe: and :damn:.

that's the thing a lotta series are missing, IMO

":sadcam: how they gone win against this!?"

"They gone train. :obama:"