T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Most popular long running shounen manga don't make it half as long as One Piece without a complete implode. Many of them end in disgrace like Naruto and Bleach for example. They were called the big three and the other two the fans had pitchforks out before they ended. MHA was supposed to inherit the crown and people shyt on it. Attack on Titan people trash the ending. The final saga of DBZ was even meh overall.
One piece is the only one that didn't feel like they were making shyt up as they went along (in terms of main plot), just the adventures themselves were long as shyt.

With bleach and Naruto you could tell they were just stringing shyt along. MHA would introduce so much pointless shyt, on top of making these kids unrealistically scale up to compete with adult killers.

Attack on Titan just put themselves in a corner where no matter what, there was gonna be a side that was angry with it :manny: jjk may end up the same way considering Gojo/Sukuna/Geto are so far ahead of everyone else, we gotta wait n see tho

I think Demon Slayer did a good job of getting straight to the point and finishing, I don't recall seeing an uproar, but the damn anime may end up stretching things out and ruining it for anime onlys :beli:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
One piece is the only one that didn't feel like they were making shyt up as they went along (in terms of main plot), just the adventures themselves were long as shyt.

With bleach and Naruto you could tell they were just stringing shyt along. MHA would introduce so much pointless shyt, on top of making these kids unrealistically scale up to compete with adult killers.

Attack on Titan just put themselves in a corner where no matter what, there was gonna be a side that was angry with it :manny: jjk may end up the same way considering Gojo/Sukuna/Geto are so far ahead of everyone else, we gotta wait n see tho

I think Demon Slayer did a good job of getting straight to the point and finishing, I don't recall seeing an uproar, but the damn anime may end up stretching things out and ruining it for anime onlys :beli:
Always a uproar on stuff ending rare cases u don’t hear it
Code geass full metal alchemist brotherhood

Demon slayer had some complain but nothing majorly i recalled on how it ended I wanna say the special chapter he put out think made it even better on how it ended also

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
You can't even get hype about One Piece now because the dikkriders spoil everything and constantly talk about it :mjlol:

Dudes legit have an inferiority complex when it comes to this animanga with the constant comparisons (especially when it comes to Dragon Ball)

Can't even let it stand on its own two feet for more than five minutes without someone immediately bringing up another anime

:camby:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Zom 100 is a very fun show, and I like how it's much different than most zombie shows. It's too bad none of the flight attendants didn't survive, but I had a feeling it was going to happen since none of them showed up in the opening or ending. I hope that's not a trope of the show where they meet a group and they're just there for an episode.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
After watch 354 of Bleahc only got 12 episodes left.

As I'm watch the FullBringer Arc (or whatever you like to call it) they have Inoue's character like she was in the Soul Society arc. But I honestly don't see the point of making her a damsel in distress in the Arrancar arc. She talks about it in this episode how she grew, but imo she dramatically regressed in the Arrancar arc. Just weird writing choice. The only thing I could see was giving Ichigo something to protect, but Soul Society already confirmed that.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

As I'm watch the FullBringer Arc (or whatever you like to call it) they have Inoue's character like she was in the Soul Society arc. But I honestly don't see the point of making her a damsel in distress in the Arrancar arc. She talks about it in this episode how she grew, but imo she dramatically regressed in the Arrancar arc. Just weird writing choice. The only thing I could see was giving Ichigo something to protect, but Soul Society already confirmed that.

Life of a female in an older animanga

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Yeah that was just weird, it served no purpose except to fill an already tired trope. Completely aside from that, she was never a good character IMO because she had no real depth. I mean he had like 1 episode that dealt with her backstory and then her almost suicidal need to help others during the Arrancar arc and nothing else.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that was just weird, it served no purpose except to fill an already tired trope. Completely aside from that, she was never a good character IMO because she had no real depth. I mean he had like 1 episode that dealt with her backstory and then her almost suicidal need to help others during the Arrancar arc and nothing else.

You just described every character in the series, but what do you expect from Bleach.

The whole series is just cool nonsense fights, moves and power ups until Ichigo saves the day from whatever asspull Tite Kubo decides to gives him :scust:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I mean she's a shounen love interest. That's about the depth of that type of character.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
You just described every character in the series, but what do you expect from Bleach.

The whole series is just cool nonsense fights, moves and power ups until Ichigo saves the day from whatever asspull Tite Kubo decides to gives him :scust:
thats-bait.gif

Try harder lil bro. :mjlol: