tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Ep 4 of Helck wrapped up what seems like what is essentially the prolouge of the story. They did a great job so far.

So basically these 4 episodes seem to be the prologue of the story. Great execution I would say.

This episode definitely a much more serious tone shift, but it still landed some good jokes. Essentially humans are awakening to hero powers and will get stronger over time. Helck's true motives seems unknown. He blocked Hyura's attack, but also attempted to save Vamiro, so an educated guess would say he wants a more peaceful resolution then one side killing the other. Honestly we need to know why the humans are awakening to hero powers and why so many.

Teleportation magic is interesting. Vamirio mentioned that if it was working properly. Was it simply not working properly or maybe the humans are able to disrupt the communication which is why everything was collapsing. Helck had good intentions saving Vamiro, but that wasn't happening.

Next episode we get the start of Helck and Vamiro's dual adventure. Really looking forward to it.

Screen_Shot_2023-08-01_at_2.41.04_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-08-01_at_2.41.44_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-01_at_2.47.20_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-01_at_2.43.11_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-01_at_2.50.28_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-01_at_2.50.52_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-01_at_2.51.01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-01_at_2.55.00_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-01_at_2.56.44_PM.png

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
bruh these wano eps be looking like a movie each ep. budget going crazy. On ep 1001 hoping to get to 1070 before the big ep.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Who even still out here buying DVDs?
Its part of the indicator of indicator that determines whether a new season get renewed. Not the only factor, but it is a factor. (I am guessing advertisment for source material, merch are some I can think off the top of my head)

Not entirely sure why Japan cares so much about physical media, but thats an entire different discussion.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Its part of the indicator of indicator that determines whether a new season get renewed. Not the only factor, but it is a factor. (I am guessing advertisment for source material, merch are some I can think off the top of my head)

Not entirely sure why Japan cares so much about physical media, but thats an entire different discussion.
Didn't Chainsaw man have low bluray sales? I think it sold under 2k in it's first week, and that was one of the more popular series. I think series don't live and die by bluray series if there is a good amount of fans following it

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Didn't Chainsaw man have low bluray sales? I think it sold under 2k in it's first week, and that was one of the more popular series. I think series don't live and die by bluray series if there is a good amount of fans following it
You are right. Tho it depends for each series.

In CSM's case the Japanese fans didn't like the direction of the anime compared to the manga. Which is what I assume is why those sales were low for them. It also has other things to add to it such as being a super successful and popular ongoing manga, merch sales and great tv statistics.

In the case of mashle the manga has ended and while it is not niche idk if I would call it popular. So low BD sales are a much bigger deal for them.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood

According to Reddit posts, the low Blu-ray sales was because Mappa was selling em on their website almost exclusively so their numbers didn’t count towards the total. Might be cope.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO