T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Those Aquarium keys hit
Toji at Gojo since he was 6

beanie-sigel-hard-knock-life-tour.gif
Just rewatched that scene and he legit had the :birdman: staring at the young OG

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
3 episodes pacing in Spellblades has been pretty good so far. Nice pacing, nice focus on the main cast and world building going at a very good pace. Looks like a good novel adaptation.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Devil is a part timer season 2 is a complete travesty due to the flop ass animation :scust:

they not even trying. Comedic moments wasted bc they don't change the faces, action moments don't have any weight

This the worst fall off we've seen since one punch season 2

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
So today marks when JJK S2 really gets started :mjgrin:

This episode unleashing maximum damange sheeeesh
SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-07-20_at_1.37.34_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-07-20_at_1.41.18_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-07-20_at_1.42.19_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-07-20_at_1.46.58_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-07-20_at_1.48.46_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-07-20_at_1.51.41_PM.png
Schedule been hectic AF this week so I just had a chance to watch this today and got DAMN they nailed the execution just as we hoped.

Granted it's an incomplete version but anyone that can do THAT to Gojo is solidified in the viewer's memory and that's what you want. It's been shown time and time again that you don't have to have a lot of screentime to leave a big impact if you write it well, just look at Ace. The pacing was excellent and helped add to the moment, gives you a lot to process.

The happy OST music as we head towards salvation and individuality right before the swerve was :wow:
Finally JJK Dub!!

Patience is a virtue

Still waiting on Bleach, RK, and Vinland

:blessed: :blessed:

I know where you're coming from, my daughters have been pissed waiting on the dub too.

Just like I told them, you brought this misery on yourself. Level up and watch that sub or continue to suffer :ufdup:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Schedule been hectic AF this week so I just had a chance to watch this today and got DAMN they nailed the execution just as we hoped.

Granted it's an incomplete version but anyone that can do THAT to Gojo is solidified in the viewer's memory and that's what you want. It's been shown time and time again that you don't have to have a lot of screentime to leave a big impact if you write it well, just look at Ace. The pacing was excellent and helped add to the moment, gives you a lot to process.

The happy OST music as we head towards salvation and individuality right before the swerve was :wow:

I know where you're coming from, my daughters have been pissed waiting on the dub too.

Just like I told them, you brought this misery on yourself. Level up and watch that sub or continue to suffer :ufdup:
Episode hit all the checkmarks. From here I am extremely confident Mappa gonna handle the rest of the adaptation well. Just gotta see how they do the fights in Shibuya.

Obviously Gojo isn't dead because its a flashback. But it doesn't take away the fact that the guy who becomes the greatest got beaten by a guy with no curse energy. Obviously his physical talents are S++ tier. Like in the anime we get Yuji and Maki, but Toji is on another level then them. Dude is a lot more tactical then your first impression would say.

He knew Gojo is one of the few that could sense him despite no cursed energy, so he got him tired enough to where he couldn't sense him getting a big blow on him. And because of that the current state of Gojo was too handicapped to beat Toji.

Beautiful execution of the ending granted as a reader we knew it was coming, but still greatly appreciate it how they executed. But then the anger from Getou. Not only did they fail their mission since Riko both dies and fails to be sacrificed. But adding that Toji leaving the impression to him that he killed Gojo. Great shyt from the VA.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Episode hit all the checkmarks. From here I am extremely confident Mappa gonna handle the rest of the adaptation well. Just gotta see how they do the fights in Shibuya.

Obviously Gojo isn't dead because its a flashback. But it doesn't take away the fact that the guy who becomes the greatest got beaten by a guy with no curse energy. Obviously his physical talents are S++ tier. Like in the anime we get Yuji and Maki, but Toji is on another level then them. Dude is a lot more tactical then your first impression would say.

He knew Gojo is one of the few that could sense him despite no cursed energy, so he got him tired enough to where he couldn't sense him getting a big blow on him. And because of that the current state of Gojo was too handicapped to beat Toji.

Beautiful execution of the ending granted as a reader we knew it was coming, but still greatly appreciate it how they executed. But then the anger from Getou. Not only did they fail their mission since Riko both dies and fails to be sacrificed. But adding that Toji leaving the impression to him that he killed Gojo. Great shyt from the VA.
Based purely on tactical expertisé shown thus far, Toji is easily the best in the series. In a short window he created and successfully implemented a plan to kill a target guarded by the strongest guy in the world and succeeded. Everything that occurred went according to plan and he took little to no damage in the process, you just don't see that from villains often.

What makes it even more impressive is that he's just a guy with no ability to use Cursed Energy and here he is heading up against Geto after washing Gojo. Evil Mash, Demon Rock Lee, whatever you want to call him, he's that guy.