tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
My Happy Marriage with another phenomenal episode. The direction in this series is S+ tier. With JJK not ending till Fall (and also being off for all of August), it is between these two for AOTS for me. MT is up there as well. Tho Helck, Undead Murder Girl Farce and Dark Gathering as the main dark horses.
Word. I feel like its the Mashle of the season.
Still need to watch Mashle.

But I have heard Helck becomes more serious down the road in a good way. Given how much love the manga gets I am more then intrigued :ehh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
My Happy Marriage with another phenomenal episode. The direction in this series is S+ tier. With JJK not ending till Fall (and also being off for all of August), it is between these two for AOTS for me. MT is up there as well. Tho Helck, Undead Murder Girl Farce and Dark Gathering as the main dark horses.

Still need to watch Mashle.

But I have heard Helck becomes more serious down the road in a good way. Given how much love the manga gets I am more then intrigued :ehh:

I saw that last night.

But wasn’t sure if anyone in the Set was watching it so kings ignored it.

But it sparked my interest

Sounds similar to that I Retired from Being A Hero show from last year

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
God damn BSD going in again :wow: Rampo was feeling a high and good coming off of last episode

That twist was real good in the sense. You kind of had a feeling Fukuchi would betray the DA after that talk with Rampo, but man I def wasn't expecting that he would be the guy behind everything. :damn: Rampo knew that he fukked up.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Undead Murder Girl Farce is the type of show that is a pain in the ass to watch weekly. Tho it is cool if your guess turn out true or not.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
https://twitter.com/the25thnikka/status/1681887938190123008?s=46&t=4jQpJg84b7uCfy9sPt7p2g

https://twitter.com/the25thnikka/status/1681888592518414336?s=46&t=4jQpJg84b7uCfy9sPt7p2g

You know….. it would be dope if the DBZ creators pulled a Boruto and made a spin off on Goten as a teen/young adult dealing with shyt and mini threats

Like say some shyt that’s going on while Goku and most of the Z gang are away from earth dealing with intergalactic fukkery

**** sorry about the 3 links of the same shyt. Not sure what’s going on with posting twitter links now a days on this site. Seems like the first 2 may have not been working