Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
giphy.gif

I read some concerns about Mushoku Tensei's production this season. The above looks as great as it ever has outside of the Orsted encounter.

Episode two builds off the previous. Rudeus has regained some of his confidence and found purpose after being "abandoned" all those years ago. He is generally non confrontational but will risk everything to defend his companions who in turn give him a reason to live. It's easy to understand why others like Sara grow attached to him overtime.

I find him to be a very likable character at this stage of his development. In the beginning his motives were for the most part only of self interest. Now it's the opposite.
Animation wise, it seems they cutting some corners and kinda speed running through this segment of his life. I don’t mind as the next part is super critical to the storyline. Episode today was ehh but when I was reading the WN, I was antsy for him to get past this moment

Bunch of annoucements

I'll be honest unless the season is weak. I might skip it. Interesting world, but the writing fell off a cliff at the end of S1.

Maaaaaan, I felt like I missed an episode with how everything was flung together. side MC just suddenly popped with super strength durability etc

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2023-07-16_at_7.05.41_PM.png

Tosen is one weird villain. Aizen and Gin make a perfect pair of dikkheads together. Tosen is just like that quiet dude that is 3rd wheeling.

Assumption is the 3 of them got hollowification and assuming its more refined then the others :jbhmm:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Zom was fire again this week :whew: mfer almost got isekai'd

and it's still amazing to me that we get the end level arc in Bleach with this animation style/tone change :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Aaaaaaaahhhhhh shyt now

This last Ep of Bleach was Cappin

I wonder what else they left out, altered, or plan on changing for the anime.

Bleach was the last manga I read when I did read, but this was sooooooo long ago I forgot all the shyt that’s about to happen

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Fate Strange Fake really dropped a 55-minute epic prologue without a release date for the actual season!? I've found the Fate properties to be hella up and down, but this one started off with potential to be the best of the bunch (I got Unlimited Blade Works first, Fate/Zero second, and everything else falling behind that for now).

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Fate Strange Fake really dropped a 55-minute epic prologue without a release date for the actual season!? I've found the Fate properties to be hella up and down, but this one started off with potential to be the best of the bunch (I got Unlimited Blade Works first, Fate/Night second, and everything else falling behind that for now).
@LordDeathwatch :youngsabo: