Balla

Superstar
Daps
This might be the dumbest post regarding anime I've ever read

Subtitles are in English, the issue is the VA talent pool is so small you hear the same 4 voices if you watch dubs, shyt is offputting
This is true, but I find it actually kind of fun. I be like “I know this voice, but from what show? Oh, yeah, dude from such such n such. Or I be like “they got my boy from this show in here.”

Subs, all them nikkas sound the same to me except Goku.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

I read some concerns about Mushoku Tensei's production this season. The above looks as great as it ever has outside of the Orsted encounter.

Episode two builds off the previous. Rudeus has regained some of his confidence and found purpose after being "abandoned" all those years ago. He is generally non confrontational but will risk everything to defend his companions who in turn give him a reason to live. It's easy to understand why others like Sara grow attached to him overtime.

I find him to be a very likable character at this stage of his development. In the beginning his motives were for the most part only of self interest. Now it's the opposite.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif

I read some concerns about Mushoku Tensei's production this season. The above looks as great as it ever has outside of the Orsted encounter.

Episode two builds off the previous. Rudeus has regained some of his confidence and found purpose after being "abandoned" all those years ago. He is generally non confrontational but will risk everything to defend his companions who in turn give him a reason to live. It's easy to understand why others like Sara grow attached to him overtime.

I find him to be a very likable character at this stage of his development. In the beginning his motives were for the most part only of self interest. Now it's the opposite.
Episode basically showcases Rudy finally starting to bounce back.

I did hear some readers say pacing in this episode was too fast. But it seemed right to me as anime only. Imo art is more of a bigger concern then animation. Personally that won't affect my enjoyment tbh :yeshrug:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Bunch of annoucements

Heard great things about this novel. Prob will read before the anime starts since its finished and Engi is the studio.

I'll be honest unless the season is weak. I might skip it. Interesting world, but the writing fell off a cliff at the end of S1.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Anyone watch Record of Ragnarok?

:ohhh::ohhh:
i tried and it's :trash: you shouldn't even be humoring this shyt on the day a new Bleach episode dropped :wow: all out gang war occurring rn

I see Fate/Stay back on the menu :ohhh: my boy Gilgamesh already hit yall with a rant followed by some legendary feats of strength just to put the planet on notice

the fukking dog got me weak :russ:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Episode basically showcases Rudy finally starting to bounce back.

I did hear some readers say pacing in this episode was too fast. But it seemed right to me as anime only. Imo art is more of a bigger concern then animation. Personally that won't affect my enjoyment tbh :yeshrug:

They had to cut corners somewhere considering the schedule, always hard adapting a novel to anime. They're doing a great job considering the circumstances imo.

but 100% anyone enjoying this anime should go read the novels. Its better.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Another good Dark Gathering episode. Looks like pacing wise it will be 1 chapter per episode (which is good considering each chapter is 40-50 pages.) This episode more so was a focus on Kei. But still pushes the difference between him and Yayoi. Animation wise I am very happy with what I saw and add with the ideal pacing we should be getting. This should be a good adaptation.

Screen_Shot_2023-07-16_at_2.29.30_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-16_at_2.37.48_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-16_at_2.38.03_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-16_at_2.40.12_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-16_at_2.40.35_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-16_at_2.41.23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-16_at_2.41.24_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-16_at_2.41.53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-16_at_2.47.00_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
They had to cut corners somewhere considering the schedule, always hard adapting a novel to anime. They're doing a great job considering the circumstances imo.

but 100% anyone enjoying this anime should go read the novels. Its better.
Yea. Novel -> anime is never a smooth transition compared to Manga -> anime. Requires more creativity unless you have the exception of Slime, which does Novel -> Manga -> Anime.

Outside of rare cases the original source will always be the best way to experience the author's intentions. Still like JJK and BSD they are utilizing the anime so well.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
i tried and it's :trash: you shouldn't even be humoring this shyt on the day a new Bleach episode dropped :wow: all out gang war occurring rn

I see Fate/Stay back on the menu :ohhh: my boy Gilgamesh already hit yall with a rant followed by some legendary feats of strength just to put the planet on notice

the fukking dog got me weak :russ:
Bazz out here dog walking fan favorites as a warmup, no pun intended, and they out here struggling to survive. :picard: