Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Finally watched the new version of Rurouni Kenshin aka Samurai X (that’s what I always preferred to call this anime)

It was pretty good.

I loved the OG show and the movies and at first was gonna skip it as I was thinking “what’s the point”

But it captivated enough to wanna keep watching this.

Love the new animation

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Made in Abyss needs to be included.
Has the manga upped the pace of publication after the author said he would because he wanted to adapt a new anime season sooner rather than later?

The series is incredible but gawd damn is it tragic :sadcam:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Has the manga upped the pace of publication after the author said he would because he wanted to adapt a new anime season sooner rather than later?

The series is incredible but gawd damn is it tragic :sadcam:
I’m pretty sure studio and comitee are the ones that announced season 3. If it happens soon it will be anime original

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Caught the first episode of Helck. It is already finished well received Manga and episode 1 was pretty. Basically this is after the hero beats the demon lord and they are now have a tournament to decide the demon lord. Helck a Human hero takes a part in it. Beyond that mystery this episode brought a solid amount of fukkery and comedy. I'm in.

This is a full adaptation with 24 episodes.

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
I'm fukking with zom 100 as well

Breh woke up, looked outside and was :gladbron::blessed:
I'm loving that first episode man. It's looking like it could end up being one of my sleeper favorites...right up there with Summertime Render and Heavenly Delusion.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
@tripleaamin finally got around to Hell's Paradise and you were right about calling it a mid level effort from MAPPA in terms of animation. I feel if another good studio would've gotten the series instead of MAPPA overworking itself we could've gotten an outstanding show. The story is compelling, characters are on point, but the bleh animation really works against it.

It's like season 2 of OPM, though without the hurt of knowing how it could've looked with incredible animation. I'm on episode 9 and it bums me out how they kinda fumbled it. I hope season 2 gets a proper treatment.

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
Co worker recommended full metal alchemist brotherhood, but tapped out after episode 31.

Just couldn’t stay with it.

Started Naruto because I never watched it back in the day. Instantly a fan after 4 episodes.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@tripleaamin finally got around to Hell's Paradise and you were right about calling it a mid level effort from MAPPA in terms of animation. I feel if another good studio would've gotten the series instead of MAPPA overworking itself we could've gotten an outstanding show. The story is compelling, characters are on point, but the bleh animation really works against it.

It's like season 2 of OPM, though without the hurt of knowing how it could've looked with incredible animation. I'm on episode 9 and it bums me out how they kinda fumbled it. I hope season 2 gets a proper treatment.
The issue is that this team given this is not Mappa's best. Which is basically used for CSM and JJK. With a series that was finished 2 years ago this isn't surprised.

The issue is we got both specials of AoT releasing this year so basically these dudes really being over worked to hell cause you know they gotta make sure AoT finale looks good.

Jigo basically is a case of they are doing just enough where it still can be enjoyable, but you know Mappa can do better. Really the last fight Chobe was in in the main one where you can tell production is hell for the series. Granted the fights you will get to with the each of the mc's were better which you will see.

Imo Jigo is the best of the 3 Dark Shounens manga wise. If Jigo got the proper budget it would be easily an AOTY contender with Vinland, BSD and others.

I def recommend reading the manga its phenomenal easily one of my favorites.