tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The Masterful Cat is Depressed Again Today :russ::pachaha::feedme:

Might be one of the best shows this season :ehh:

Here for The fukkery :mjgrin:
That one was a fun ep 1. When the home girl said these 2 lines I was like damn I agree

Screen_Shot_2023-07-07_at_4.23.17_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-07_at_4.47.19_PM.png

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Man, just finished the Black Clover show and movie.

giphy.webp

This show is lit, I love this show.

Music is fire, the hype in fights is on another level, they know how to hype it up perfectly, I like the characters, the story is good, etc.

It was just an enjoyable show all around. I never really got bored and it was easy to watch all the episodes, didn’t feel like a chore at all.

One of my favorite anime scenes of all time (in Dub of course)

One of my favorite anime songs of all time

Are from this show

This show is my shyt

:blessed: :blessed:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Can I watch JJK out of order? Like watch this prequel run then hit up season 1 and the movie 0?
No. You literally won't be able to make sense of anything, @Bryan Danielson is 50 years old and dyslexic, don't clap yourself following him up. This show does not constantly repeat information. You can watch the movie first since that was the original 0 chapter of the manga and is a true prequel. This season 2 prequel is assuming you know shyt from s1.

You making s1 of jjk sound like attack on politics :mjtf: what's up with your attention span sir? It's a 20+ episode season and action starts kicking off around ep 5-6

These are 20 minute episodes :mjtf: :mjlol: you might need to take a break, usually when I'm THAT impatient I just need to fall back from shows for a bit

Or just watch YouTube clips of fights if that's all you looking for :hubie:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
No. You literally won't be able to make sense of anything, @Bryan Danielson is 50 years old and dyslexic, don't clap yourself following him up. This show does not constantly repeat information. You can watch the movie first since that was the original 0 chapter of the manga and is a true prequel. This season 2 prequel is assuming you know shyt from s1.

You making s1 of jjk sound like attack on politics :mjtf: what's up with your attention span sir? It's a 20+ episode season and action starts kicking off around ep 5-6

These are 20 minute episodes :mjtf: :mjlol: you might need to take a break, usually when I'm THAT impatient I just need to fall back from shows for a bit

Or just watch YouTube clips of fights if that's all you looking for :hubie:

Yall get so serious :mjlol: