Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'ma try my hardest to wait till the Hidden Inventory is over to binge those 5 eps, I'm not sure I'll be able to :damn:

Also copped my tickets to watch the Slam Dunk movie on August 3rd. Finally get to see the GOAT back with the game they owed us in the anime :blessed: :blessed:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yo, I tried to wait to talk about Black Clover until I finished everything, but that fight with Asta, Yami, and Dante was way too ill.

Man when Yami passed Asta the sword for the final slash.

:banderas: :banderas:

Asta and Yami be havin the GOAT moments in this show for real.

All the fights were ill.

And that Zinan or whatever the fukk the bone magic nikka name is is straight Uqiora from Bleach.

This arc has been fire so far, but we bout to finish the show.

:wow::wow:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Jujutsu Kaisen 2 looking like incoming piff
My son Gojo still flexing on nikkas heavily:pachaha:

Rurouni Kenshin reboot looking good too, seems like they already paid attention the older audience cause this seems a bit more violent/graphic then the original

Kenshin sliced a mf face off in the first 2 minutes:dead:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa:

edit: I found a Uzumaki coloring book at walmart one time. shyt legit felt like a cursed object. Like.... wtf is this doing in here!? :heh:

My uncle had the manga when it first came out stateside and tried to show it to me. I flipped through some pages and handed it back to him. The imagery was terrifying :huhldup:

I still can't read it to this day but I will watch the anime even though there's still no release date. The story is short so I don't know what the hold up is. The preview they showed looked amazing.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Do yall have anything similar to Chainsaw Man to recommend me?

Something with attaching characters, that will keep me on my toes, that is fun to watch and has some depth if you want to probe

I'm FEININ for a season 2 :snoop:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
One Piece is one of those shows you read the manga then watch how they animate your favorite moments. The anime isn't worth watching in full. Too much filler and intentionally slowed down pacing.
Spitting. I'm at Waters 7 and would have NEVER made it this far watching hundreds of stiff ass animation

Anime doesn't do justice to Oda's pose work neither

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Do yall have anything similar to Chainsaw Man to recommend me?

Something with attaching characters, that will keep me on my toes, that is fun to watch and has some depth if you want to probe

I'm FEININ for a season 2 :snoop:
Honestly. CSM is pretty unconventional for a shounen anime. You aren't going to find one like it. The closest thing is looking at Fujimoto's other work. Unfortunately his other work Fire Punch never got an anime, but you can read the manga if you wish.

The other thing is to check out the other 2 of the Dark Shounen trio JJK and Hells Paradise.