in full effect today :whew:

crunchy roll behind only got 1st ep of this season :mjcry:

bout to use gogoanime to catch up

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The Tale of Princess Kaguya is the most beautiful movie I've ever seen :mjcry:I can't even explain these feels right now. I never thought I'd see a Ghibli movie that I loved more than Only Yesterday, but I think I just found one. Both being directed by Takahata Isao just furthers my belief that he is the best director at Ghibli. Damn near 80 years old and still making masterpieces!

It most definitely comes close. :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
tokyo ghoul can be dope this season if they follow the manga.
Ghoul is shaping up to be legit this season. They're laying some good foundation for grade A fukkery

Aldnoah though... despite the complete bs to start the season off, I'm liking how they got Slaine on his comeup right now.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Durarara!! anyone ? shyt look like Baccano! same type of jazzy feel, same type of fantastic atmosphere, same type of randomness, same type of hundreds of characters which stories colliding someway, somehow. :dwillhuh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
About Kuroko,
This is ridiculous lol. Down 17 at 5 min from the end with Kise supposedly overworked and injured and yet the breh is then able to copy the Gen of Miracles which he couldn't do when he was at 100% :mjpls: shyt's becoming worst than Bleach in terms of out of nowhere power ups.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Durarara!! anyone ? shyt look like Baccano! same type of jazzy feel, same type of fantastic atmosphere, same type of randomness, same type of hundreds of characters which stories colliding someway, somehow. :dwillhuh:
I'll probably wait till 2016 to watch that. Considering there are 3 seasons between then and now of it and one season before those I haven't watched.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Last I heard its an original story by the writer and not following the manga this season
i heard that too. still looks dope though. glad they are giving Hide a bit more of the spotlight this season.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Last I heard its an original story by the writer and not following the manga this season

yeah just watched ep one and its already diverged...ughhhh

low key the animation on tokyo ghoul is fukking horrible tho

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

DRRR!! and Baccano! are written by the same author, and adapted as anime by the same director. But Baccano! is way better than DRRR!! is. Or at least, the first half of the first season of DRRR!! is as brilliant as Baccano! is while the other half is plain boring.

The first half hour watching Kaguya grow up was some of the most fun I've had watching anime. I wanted it to never end :feedme:

Baby Kaguya is the greatest baby in all of anime. :to:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
This Aldnoah s*** was just too much for me :mjlol:
Season 1 was 7.5-10 status but the opener to season 2 pretty much confirms I have to end it here :mjlol:

Was expecting no one to die but these annoying characters and another season of Simp Slaine would be too much to bear :dead:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This Aldnoah s*** was just too much for me :mjlol:
Season 1 was 7.5-10 status but the opener to season 2 pretty much confirms I have to end it here :mjlol:

Was expecting no one to die but these annoying characters and another season of Simp Slaine would be too much to bear :dead:
Season 2's last episode was :banderas:

:ufdup:fukkery plays no favorites