winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
man she told her to put soap on her titties and use them to wash his back and this chick did it. the fukkery is off the charts in Shinmai Maou no Testament.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Kato is easily the funniest character on the show and she's not even trying to be funny. She's like an unintentional deadpan snarker.

She tried to dip on dude and he's like wait this game has a sequel and the look of horror on her face and the uncomfortable noise she mad was too much for me. I had to pause it.
23kckti.jpg

Her reactions to everything is priceless :dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Her reactions to everything is priceless :dead:
Easily my favorite character of this new season. She's a normal person surrounded by a bunch of wackjobs and her observations are hilarious. The new Kyon from Haruhi Suzumiya except she's really not trying hard to be snarky like he is

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Kato is easily the funniest character on the show and she's not even trying to be funny. She's like an unintentional deadpan snarker.

She tried to dip on dude and he's like wait this game has a sequel and the look of horror on her face and the uncomfortable noise she mad was too much for me. I had to pause it.
23kckti.jpg
adds to my to watch list lol

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Yo, is tokyo ghoul root a Censored heavily, cause i just got done watching season 1 uncensored. show is :whoo:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kira Yamato has been reborn in Inaho Kaizuka. Dude is so overpowered its ridiculous.

Slaine playing chess while these fools playing checkers. As a character I hated dude until the final minutes of this episode. Now that's my nikka.
This moment
kiiHnIH.jpg

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Uri
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Kira Yamato has been reborn in Inaho Kaizuka. Dude is so overpowered its ridiculous.

Slaine playing chess while these fools playing checkers. As a character I hated dude until the final minutes of this episode. Now that's my nikka.
This moment
kiiHnIH.jpg
Slaine jus went from a punk to a bawse in the course of 3 mn

Slaine da gawd :banderas:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
kuroko basket ball is back :blessed:

:damn: dude had that dude