Daps
xdj46AA.png

in full effect today :whew:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Easily my favorite character of this new season. She's a normal person surrounded by a bunch of wackjobs and her observations are hilarious. The new Kyon from Haruhi Suzumiya except she's really not trying hard to be snarky like he is

Looking forward to the next episode

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Kira Yamato has been reborn in Inaho Kaizuka. Dude is so overpowered its ridiculous.

Slaine playing chess while these fools playing checkers. As a character I hated dude until the final minutes of this episode. Now that's my nikka.
This moment
kiiHnIH.jpg

I had a feeling that something was lurking in the shadows at the start of the season, but... I did not see that coming :whew:

Young Slaine :blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Thinking about joining Crunchyroll and Funimation. $125 a year combined and access to all the simulcast. I already have Hulu Plus which does them too.

Fansubbing is effectively dead. Everyone just takes Crunchyroll and Funimation scripts and edits them then puts them out upwards of a day later than the simulcast. Its like this at one point we weren't getting these shows so downloading was the only way but now every major anime is simulcast so I should probably do my minimal part to support the industry. $125 a year ain't much to ask for.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Kise stepped his game up in Kuroko :ehh:

Haizaki still stole your bytch though :umad:

Aiomine, mentally he measures Kilos
Physically he can be compared to Tito Trinidad....both hands are lethal :banderas:

Books

Rookie
Daps
The Tale of Princess Kaguya is the most beautiful movie I've ever seen :mjcry:I can't even explain these feels right now. I never thought I'd see a Ghibli movie that I loved more than Only Yesterday, but I think I just found one. Both being directed by Takahata Isao just furthers my belief that he is the best director at Ghibli. Damn near 80 years old and still making masterpieces!

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haizaki has no chill

mid-game: ".... AND i fukked yo bytch :pacspit::youngsabo:"

Kise stepped his game up in Kuroko :ehh:

Haizaki still stole your bytch though :umad:

Aiomine, mentally he measures Kilos
Physically he can be compared to Tito Trinidad....both hands are lethal :banderas:

:comeon: Were you not paying attention to when Perfect Copy Kise said she was never in his stable? He told Haizaki he wasn't a pimp but a rest haven for hoes:wow:. We finally get to see Akashi next week:blessed:

Slain was looking like a house terran before the heel turn but he got power and put his boy Harklight on. He purposely sought to have those guys insult and attack him so the Count would publicly declare him his son and heir:ohhh:. Inaho was already the GOAT mech pilot before the upgrade:whoo:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:comeon: Were you not paying attention to when Perfect Copy Kise said she was never in his stable? He told Haizaki he wasn't a pimp but a rest haven for hoes:wow:. We finally get to see Akashi next week:blessed:

Slain was looking like a house terran before the heel turn but he got power and put his boy Harklight on. He purposely sought to have those guys insult and attack him so the Count would publicly declare him his son and heir:ohhh:. Inaho was already the GOAT mech pilot before the upgrade:whoo:
Kise was hurt :russ:

but he did come back, save face, and style on old boy. she might have been a ho, but she was his kise's ho :mjcry:. and that man was hurt :lolbron:

perfect copy kise is stupid real though. when he pulled up from the restricted area :wow::blessed:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kise was hurt :russ:

but he did come back, save face, and style on old boy. she might have been a ho, but she was his kise's ho :mjcry:. and that man was hurt :lolbron:

perfect copy kise is stupid real though. when he pulled up from the restricted area :wow::blessed:

Only his pride:youngsabo:. He never wanted her but no one ever knocked his hoes, not even one on the sidelines, so it was a minor L.