loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
brehs episode 147 of dragon ball.. :dead:...
wtf man, Goku got some dam cheat codes for infinite durability and invulnerability.. the dikkriding hit a new level at this point of the series.. such fukkkery :ohlawd:
How the fukk Goku took basically a nuke at close range that not just destroyed everything on the island but vaporized it into nothingness and not even get a dam scratch or burn. He just looks at Piccolo on some goofball shyt and acts like it didn't just happen.. WAT :what:. The breh, piccolo got his ass handed to him after that but came back for the W by blowing a hole through that sumbytch's chest :win:. But then..

:dead:

Another thing that was laughable was how the other Z fighters keep trying to talk shyt when they know they're garbage especially Krillin & Yamcha. Dudes had the nerve to say "if you hurt Goku you'll regret it!", but man.. you just saw Goku get shot through his fukking chest. What does the clock start now or something :mjlol:
Piccolo a G though.. the way he handle them weaklings was inspiring on some man if you don't sit'cho bytch ass down. He talks shyt about them to their face then stares em down and laughs silently while smirking.. he a G man.. :ohlawd:

"Dudes had the nerve to say "if you hurt Goku you'll regret it!", but man.. you just saw Goku get shot through his fukking chest. What does the clock start now or something "

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :russ:

i really need to re-watch old dragon ball for the 200 time

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
New ep of Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata :lolbron:

:dead: at Kato's reactions once again

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
All caught up on Parasyte. That's one anime I would love to see a movie or TV show based on

It got a live action film in Japan that came out November last year but they fukked it up. Second part comes out April.

I can already tell Manga/Anime Migi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CGI Migi

:scust:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
It got a live action film in Japan that came out November last year but they fukked it up. Second part comes out April.

I can already tell Manga/Anime Migi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CGI Migi

:scust:

looks cool. Migi needs to sound more like the anime version tho

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
looks cool. Migi needs to sound more like the anime version tho

Different voice actors. It's a broad that voices him in the anime (who I thought was perfect cause when I read the manga I imagine him have a small squeaky voice) and they went with a male VA for the film, I'm not sure why they gave him a cheery personality either. Migi doesn't laugh...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
New ep of Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata :lolbron:

:dead: at Kato's reactions once again
She's by far the best girl. She basically told dude she doesn't know what the hell he's trying to do but she's supporting him because she likes him. Those other chicks are frontin. She's a least honest. She's also putting in a decent amount of phone time with him. I hope she wins the harem.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
She's by far the best girl. She basically told dude she doesn't know what the hell he's trying to do but she's supporting him because she likes him. Those other chicks are frontin. She's a least honest. She's also putting in a decent amount of phone time with him. I hope she wins the harem.

Dude I feel the same way about her, she's dope as f, as apposed to the other female roles, which is great to me. Kato deserves it as opposed to the other girls :beli: