T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Not sure but here are some sources

:picard: the amount of death threats and fukkery mangaka are about to go thru

If this is legit they definitely need to be paid more so they can atleast afford to live/work in gated communities

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Very curious how they map the season out. Not enough episodes to do the entire Shibuya arc but enough fukkery to end it with a cliffhanger :mjlit:
S1 Covered 62 chapters/ 7 vols but keep in mind that JJK took its time with S1 and it paid dividends. I highly expect the pacing to upped for Shibuya. Will be interesting which fights Mappa will extend this time around and which they just follow like the manga. I highly expect it to adapt up to chapter 136 since it is imo the prefect time to wrap up the season. Or at the very least at the end of the Mahito fight, but at that point might as well end it with Yuki and Geto's exchange in chapter 136. Ending it at the Nobra cliffhanger is bad because that is mid fight between Yuji and Mahito.

If they want to take there time like S1 imo Chapter 120 when Sukuna changes back into Yuji would be the only other place they could end. But it feels disappointing ending it here to me.

@LordDeathwatch what do you think?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
S1 Covered 62 chapters/ 7 vols but keep in mind that JJK took its time with S1 and it paid dividends. I highly expect the pacing to upped for Shibuya. Will be interesting which fights Mappa will extend this time around and which they just follow like the manga. I highly expect it to adapt up to chapter 136 since it is imo the prefect time to wrap up the season. Or at the very least at the end of the Mahito fight, but at that point might as well end it with Yuki and Geto's exchange in chapter 136. Ending it at the Nobra cliffhanger is bad because that is mid fight between Yuji and Mahito.

If they want to take there time like S1 imo Chapter 120 when Sukuna changes back into Yuji would be the only other place they could end. But it feels disappointing ending it here to me.

@LordDeathwatch what do you think?
Yeah, the only "ideal" ending for a s2 it's too early in the arc
real spoilers ahead
Gojo being sealed. That's a perfect cliffhanger and "Empire Strikes Back" type of ending. But there's too many episodes in the season for that to be it....unless they somehow change the way things unfold in Shibuya, which I don't see happening.

But there's a lot of fights were they can choose to stop. Like when Sukuna takes over Yuji's body and fukks everyone up. They could end it with Yuji realizing what just happened for a :mjcry: :damn: cliffhanger

I have read a lot of people saying they will cover the entire arc but I have a hard time picturing Mappa rushing the series best and biggest arc. If anything they've shown they will milk every penny out of their IPs and JJK is their most profitable one so Shibuya being wrapped up so soon I gotta see to believe, specially because it's not necessary.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yeah, the only "ideal" ending for a s2 it's too early in the arc
real spoilers ahead
Gojo being sealed. That's a perfect cliffhanger and "Empire Strikes Back" type of ending. But there's too many episodes in the season for that to be it....unless they somehow change the way things unfold in Shibuya, which I don't see happening.

But there's a lot of fights were they can choose to stop. Like when Sukuna takes over Yuji's body and fukks everyone up. They could end it with Yuji realizing what just happened for a :mjcry: :damn: cliffhanger

I have read a lot of people saying they will cover the entire arc but I have a hard time picturing Mappa rushing the series best and biggest arc. If anything they've shown they will milk every penny out of their IPs and JJK is their most profitable one so Shibuya being wrapped up so soon I gotta see to believe, specially because it's not necessary.
Yea Womb paint arc + S2 up to that point would work perfectly with that if it was 1 cour. Since it truly sets the stage for Shibuya arc.

The Sukuna cliffhanger one would have people shooked :banderas: if they go that route since it’s 2 cour.