T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Just finished Vinland Saga. This season was so damn good. To see Thorfinns growth over this season, that's some S tier writing right there.

Breh this show was special. Totally locked in to whatever is next.
They really made slavery hit :wow: bro really did that shyt for almost a decade and had us fully engaged in it

Interesting angle, we normally just get the immediately escape from slavery or die plotline

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
cool, you could say the same thing about the MHA talent show arc, we see how many people actually gave a fukk about that in the long run :unimpressed: alll plot aint good plot! i wasn't sold on any of it

shyt was a waste of my eyesight once i saw the "payoff" and didn't care at all :unimpressed:

i hate when stories with amazing lore potential get sidetracked tryna catch lightning in a bottle with side shyt

This Mushoku Tensei arc happened a decade ago and is already received well, so I don't see the comparison to My Hero where it seems half the fanbase hates the direction of the story. Studio Bind so far has only worked to enhance the source material (of what has been covered) so I'd expect the same here.

I'm pretty sure this next season will be a hit. Some will complain but that has already been the case throughout the entirety of the shows airing, not for everybody.

If you actually break down all the relevant stuff that happens next season, based on the novel, it would be clear this is a necessary part of the story. But for spoilers sake gonna leave that be for people to experience.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I’ve read all the light novels out so I know, but even when he chooses to involve himself in stuff it’s always to protect his family or friends, never cause he enjoys being in fukkery

It’ll only turn off people who watch MT for the action. I never got bored of MT reading the novels, but I like SOL and Romance. S2 will be more like the 1st cour than the 2nd

Not gonna sit here and act like I wasn't feverishly reading to see how shyt would play out in Rudeus' story (non-action shyt too) :francis:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Mushoku Tensei is about Rudeus’s life and always has been. Rudeus is a coward and a family man, he’s doesn’t go around fighting people unless he has to.

It’s essentially a Slice of Life which you said you’re not a fan of so it’s probably not for you:manny:

This. It's literally his reincarnation story and next part is a seminal moment of his life, only makes sense for there to be a season dedicated to it.

Then before you know it it'll be part 2 and its back to the action if thats what you wanna see most

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This Mushoku Tensei arc happened a decade ago and is already received well, so I don't see the comparison to My Hero where it seems half the fanbase hates the direction of the story. Studio Bind so far has only worked to enhance the source material (of what has been covered) so I'd expect the same here.

I'm pretty sure this next season will be a hit. Some will complain but that has already been the case throughout the entirety of the shows airing, not for everybody.

If you actually break down all the relevant stuff that happens next season, based on the novel, it would be clear this is a necessary part of the story. But for spoilers sake gonna leave that be for people to experience.

Gotdamn??? That anime/manga is that old???

Sheeeesh

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
OnK with another good episode per usual. Tho I will admit I don't think people here will like this arc.

But it did a good focus on Kana's character in particularly. Showcasing her failure as a child actor and how that is affecting her now. Unlike Ruby and Memcho she has experienced that tone of failing and doesn't want them to experience. Granted Memcho has an experienced a tough upbringing. But really nice moment for Ruby to help bring up Kana.

With that being said @Black_Panther_JS given when the manga is now my thoughts after revisiting this arc

Looking back realizing that this ends up as a Kana arc instead of Ruby is a little jarring. Where you get the weird rushed and forced development for Ruby after Tokyo Blade that falls apart after her first arc finishes. (Which to me is by far the worse arc in the manga).

The stuff with Kana is really good, but it still feels like stuff Aka could put in Tokyo Blade and other arcs and give Ruby time here to start being tempted with lies and deception. Make her development when she finds the doctor dead more impactful.

Also this episode follows along with the part of Kana being guided on a path without selecting it on her own.