VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
U need to stop
Ichigo ass done got 2 pieced so many times and let a villain get away and even his future wife get kidnap
Breh was crying in fullbring arc cuz lack of power

Naruto got scared in despair till hinata held his hand in war arc to calm him down and he also did samething when he fought zabuza first time

Asta cried cuz he was too weak to get yami back

Deku let kaachan be taking away got his ass beat in a one on one against him too
All characters got some shyt that happened too them so stop the lies

I like them all but the biggest difference is tanjiro will kill ur ass cuz he got that dog in him
Now that I finally watched AOT, Levi is killing all these chumps!
:mjgrin:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That’s one thing Tanjiro ain’t on sum

If you change your ways you can be forgiven & we’ll be friends :mjcry:

Nah he

You did that shyt:ufdup: now you dead:demonic:
That's the biggest difference between the new youngboys (tanjiro, itadori, denji, gabimaru) and the old guard

In my cinematic universe, Eren's growth from a whiny MC into a complete beast caused all the other ratchet MC's to rise up :wow:

Only talk no jutsu you're seeing is them hyping themselves up to body whoever acting weird :whew:

gabimaru only gonna tell you one time his wife told him not to hurt people before he burn you to a crisp :banderas:

Now that I finally watched AOT, Levi is killing all these chumps!
:mjgrin:
Levi got turned into jerky, he can't hang in the long run :francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
U need to stop
Ichigo ass done got 2 pieced so many times and let a villain get away and even his future wife get kidnap

Naruto got scared in despair till hinata held his hand in war arc to calm him down and he also did samething when he fought zabuza first time

Deku let kaachan be taking away got his ass beat in a one on one against him too

I like them all but the biggest difference is tanjiro will kill ur ass cuz he got that dog in him

That’s one thing Tanjiro ain’t on sum

If you change your ways you can be forgiven & we’ll be friends :mjcry:

Nah he

You did that shyt:ufdup: now you dead:demonic:

Y’all kinda telling a few duck tales!!

Tanjiro is about the most emotional one outside of Deku.

Also, he only kills because foes don’t really leave any other options.

Ichigo a killer too….

And if Naruto faced the same level maniacs…. He’s be on that same energy too…. Then again…. He a true leader and person that can inspire. He probably could flip like half them Demons :skip:

and Asta don’t really have a problem will killing like that….. he is goal oriented and his drive is to not let nothing get in the way of his goal. He’ll catch a body if need.

But most don’t be constantly panicking like that in the middle of battles and having full blown nervous breakdowns

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY GOT LATE IN THE GAME AND ACQUIRED SIGNIFICANT SKILLS/POWERS.

I like Tanjiro and I respect the fact he has this deep emotional connection to his sister and he loves too but Gotdamn my dude!!! Lol

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Ichigo a killer too….

And if Naruto faced the same level maniacs…. He’s be on that same energy too…. Then again…. He a true leader and person that can inspire. He probably could flip like half them Demons :skip:

and Asta don’t really have a problem will killing like that….. he is goal oriented and his drive is to not let nothing get in the way of his goal. He’ll catch a body if need.

But most don’t be constantly panicking like that in the middle of battles and having full blown nervous breakdowns

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY GOT LATE IN THE GAME AND ACQUIRED SIGNIFICANT SKILLS/POWERS.

I like Tanjiro and I respect the fact he has this deep emotional connection to his sister and he loves too but Gotdamn my dude!!! Lol

7:44 ichigo bout to get clap move move his hallow has to kick in
Everyone is emotional wth u talking bout
Don’t get me started on shyt like this

Naruto had one not even in a damn fight a damn panic attack over sasuke

Tanjiro analyze his enemies during battle and gets emotional trying to find a proper solution which I don’t disagree but when it comes down too it HE GETS THE JOB DONE PUTS SWORD TO PURPOSE (Spartacus tv show line :whew:)

All these mc do that a rare few don’t

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So Nezuko being in the sun made her talk again? Demon Slayer got some splannin to do.

That also made me remember that we haven’t found out how Nezuko became a demon and why she lived.

Hope all this gets explained.

That being said, this arc wasn’t hittin like that at all, but I still enjoyed it.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
U need to stop

Ain’t gonna lie, I never thought I’d see Ichigo cry like that. He was really going through it.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

Naruto had one not even in a damn fight a damn panic attack over sasuke

Naruto was such an embarrassment during this arc 😂 really had a panic attack cause Sasuke had a green light on him for being a terrorist

Running around begging people to spare him when Sasuke would’ve killed him if he had the chance 🤦🏽‍♂️

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Ichigo a killer too….

Listen don’t disrespect the boy tanjiro comparing him to deku :ufdup:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man Vinland wrapping up S2 beautifully. :mjcry: Tho his sister deadass trying to kill him :mjlol: But that moment between him and his mom was just :mjcry: her seeing Thors in him damn man. Thorfinn found his new purpose. Will plan to read the magna, but did hear that the manga could be ending soon or something like that. So I def am not expecting S3 till that finishes. So def gonna jump on that when I can.

Screen_Shot_2023-06-19_at_12.56.15_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-19_at_12.57.45_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-19_at_1.11.50_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-19_at_1.04.08_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-19_at_1.13.33_PM.png

10/10 for me. AOTS for Spring. And only 2nd behind BSD for this year.