RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I plan on watching FMA eventually. Already seen Cowboy Bebop. :wow:

In full: Samurai Champloo, Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter, Death Note, Kill la Kill, Attack On Titan

There may be some I'm forgetting.

Seen some of Bleach and Rurouni Kenshin I'll give Bleach a watch eventually.

I'm a fan of fukkery and good fighting. A good story helps but it's not essential.

Speaking of fukkery, I also watched Prison School. That was some grade A fukkery!
:mjlol:

drop everything and watch fullmetal alchemist brotherhood NOW :ufdup: . shut the fukk up and start watching it :ufdup:

Then start Gurren Lagann. :ufdup:

Then Hellsing Ultimate :ufdup:

you can watch these in English Dub for some all time level English VA.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Solid season of Vinland Saga, but coming in I wasn't expecting it to have this tone. I wouldn't mind if the series ended here, but if there's a S3 I think I am going to binge instead of watching it weekly.

I know the storytelling, characterization, and voice acting were S tier, but unsure if I can handle watching it weekly again. Also, the finale does kind of leave off at a place to end the series. However, unsure if we get a S3 because show doesn't seem that popular

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
@VegetasHairline when you're done with those watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure :ufdup: perfect mix of fukkery and fighting
nah-dave-chappelle.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Recommend me some anime to watch brehs. I'm gonna make a list.
:feedme:
These are mostly seinen
Your Lie in April
Scrapped Princess
Bakuman
The Count of Monte Cristo
Eureka Seven
Toradora
Great Pertender
Chihayafuru
ReLIFE
Eureka Seven
TSUKIMICHI -Moonlit Fantasy-
Kono Oto Tomare!

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I didn't think Golden Kamuy could surpass the bear smashing fukkery, but got damn it here we are today. :dame:

Vinland saga ended dope af too. Real classic shyt. :whew:
Man having these shows back to back for this past month on Mondays has been a real treat :banderas: Great mix of both action, development and story.

Looking at next season on Thursday we gonna have JJK S2 and Rurouni Kenshin Remake. JJK S2 is gonna pure heat and I heard nothing but good things about Rurouni Kenshin

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man having these shows back to back for this past month on Mondays has been a real treat :banderas: Great mix of both action, development and story.

Looking at next season on Thursday we gonna have JJK S2 and Rurouni Kenshin Remake. JJK S2 is gonna pure heat and I heard nothing but good things about Rurouni Kenshin

Damn you never seen those before?