twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just finished BC this morning. Last night had to stop it in half.

Man I really miss this show.

It was an era and it’s definitely one of the greats…. Like it’s had non stop weekly 5+ year run….. and longevity is also a qualifier to be one of the GOAT shows

Asta definitely belongs at the table of Big 3 GOATs.

I just don’t know who else (from his era or slightly afterwards) can sit with him
Tanjiro demon slayer does kill ya ass and then pray for u afterwards:damn:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Just finished BC this morning. Last night had to stop it in half.

Man I really miss this show.

It was an era and it’s definitely one of the greats…. Like it’s had non stop weekly 5+ year run….. and longevity is also a qualifier to be one of the GOAT shows

Asta definitely belongs at the table of Big 3 GOATs.

I just don’t know who else (from his era or slightly afterwards) can sit with him
I was thinking about that recently. Are there any other popular Shonen mangas in this era besides BC and MHA?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If strictly talking manga gotta add CSM as well.

JJK next season gonna let people know who the top dog is:banderas:

Also once CSM comes adapting the best parts from pt 1 shyt will be a fun ride :mjgrin:

No you didnt :mjlol:

Breh we so close to signing you up for Griffith Set!!:russ:

Don’t fukk this up:lolbron:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Demon Slayer but it ended and Jujutsu Kaisen

Tokyo Revengers and Spy X Family did numbers last year too
I believe I heard that JJK might be almost finished.

Haven’t watched TR, but I heard the main character is weak af, SXF is my shyt.

But when I think of Black Clover and My Hero they are similar to me, so I was tryna think of a third manga similar to them, like how the big 3 is.

Guess it would have to be DS and JJK, idk which one though.

Will Black Clover and My Hero be the last long running Shonens?

:ohhh: :ohhh:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I believe I heard that JJK might be almost finished.

Haven’t watched TR, but I heard the main character is weak af, SXF is my shyt.

But when I think of Black Clover and My Hero they are similar to me, so I was tryna think of a third manga similar to them, like how the big 3 is.

Guess it would have to be DS and JJK, idk which one though.

Will Black Clover and My Hero be the last long running Shonens?

:ohhh: :ohhh:

JJK is about to end soon but so is Black Clover and My Hero.

If anything will be as long as them it most likely hasn’t come out yet because I can’t see the current stuff running for 35+ volumes like MHA and BC

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yo, WHAT THE FUCK was up with Robin? :damn: :no: are we gonna get a flashback explanation about how he was always rapey pedo and Kiruko just didn't know about him?

This is something I expect from Berserk, not even Made in Abyss is this fukked up out of nowhere (you at least dread what will happen because you are kinda told fukked up things will happen).

@tripleaamin am I gonna have to wait 5 years for season 2 of Heavenly Delusion? I read the other day that this season has almost caught up with the manga :why: so I can't even hop on to that :sadcam:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yo, WHAT THE FUCK was up with Robin? :damn: :no: are we gonna get a flashback explanation about how he was always rapey pedo and Kiruko just didn't know about him?

This is something I expect from Berserk, not even Made in Abyss is this fukked up out of nowhere (you at least dread what will happen because you are kinda told fukked up things will happen).

@tripleaamin am I gonna have to wait 5 years for season 2 of Heavenly Delusion? I read the other day that this season has almost caught up with the manga :why: so I can't even hop on to that :sadcam:

This was unnecessary.:comeon:

People get raped in other animes too breh.

Troll Hunter
Fire Force…. We can go on.

We gonna change the Narrative about Berserk around here :pachaha:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

It’ll be a while before Season 2 comes out. Season 1 adapted 6 volumes and right now there’s only 9. It has a monthly release too