Balla

Superstar
Daps
I read somewhere that Asta was supposed to act like Yuno, but the author heard that people like loud characters so he made him like that.

Asta actin like Yuno imagine that

:pachaha::pachaha:

How you think that would have played out though, would y’all have liked him acting like that?

:ohhh: :ohhh:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Gundam pacing this part has been pretty wonky with part two but this episode :francis:
No you didnt :mjlol:

Breh we so close to signing you up for Griffith Set!!:russ:

Don’t fukk this up:lolbron:
CSM is legit one of the most popular manga out right now in general. There is a reason the anime was buzzing like it did. Now whether the content that was in the anime was warranted based on the hype is another discussion.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.webp

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Never change WinB-Sama:russ:

#Division83

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Oshi no Ko only has 2 episodes left. They picked an awkward place to start a new arc. Either this is getting another season or it's going to be a huge disappointment because it's so short.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Oshi no Ko only has 2 episodes left. They picked an awkward place to start a new arc. Either this is getting another season or it's going to be a huge disappointment because it's so short.
Each arc covers basically 3-4 episodes of length. (Since episode 1 was 4 episodes in movie length). It has a perfect length to finish the current arc (manga spoiler) First Concert Arc.. Then start easily the best arc from the manga for S2.

What exactly are you disappointed by?

Last edited:

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
I've only seen clips of the BC movie so far, but between that, Heavenly Delusion, and this new episode of Demon Slayer, the future of animation is looking insane

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Like I mentioned before this arc would for Demon Slayer would have been much much better as a movie. Animation is still great, but I feel the actual content was easily the worst we seen so far in the anime.

Regarding the whole Hantegu fight it was :unimpressed: status basically. They hit us with the oh we beat him oh na there is another body that he can summon. The first time was bad but they really did it again. I kind of thought maybe we would get an encounter with one of the other upper moon demons to pv the next arc but it was basically the chase between Tanjiro, Genya and Nezuko and Hantegu. Really made the episode draggy. Comparing this arc to entertainment district is a slap in the face to that arc. Entertainment district was a fire arc and easily the best arc the anime has covered so far.

Regarding the spoiler at the end of the episode

• It does make sense why Muzan was creating all these demons. Basically to counter the one weakness he had, which is sunlight.
  • Now his backstory was whatever to me. So basically the medicine he took made him the OG demon? It's fine.
  • Now the interesting part is Muzan knows that Nezuko has the power that he wants. Now it makes things interesting how things go from here. Will he be on the attack or will he realize Tanjiro is after him and wait for him.