Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:obama: I usually don't watch isekai type stuff but since he's in the real world during the show i dig it. Typical japanese incel fantasy bytches fall on dudes dikk out of nowhere shyt though but i'll let it slide.

Come on breh…

Isekai is the new wave:shaq:

Take the plunge:mjlit:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Definitely ain’t looking forward to that 😓
Compared to Jigo and Boku Yaba the adaptation is going A LOT faster then I was expecting. I thought S1 would probably just cover 4 vols and end around the time they meet Juuichi. It is still a really good adaptation, but even without rechecking the manga the pacing in this episode was really really fast.

Imo if they spent 2 episodes rather then the one here the stuff with Junita and his son stuff could have been executed as well Usami and that patient one which is BY FAR the best episodes for this series. Still a great adaptation, but worth pointing out.

Yes…. This show is dope

Hells Paradise > CSM and JJK

(They finna come for me but @Black_Panther_JS @Consumed @It is a mystery got my back and will defend me. G-G-G-G-G Set!!!)
:pachaha:
Don't sleep on JJK next season tho it is adapting my 2 favorite arcs of the series. As long as Mappa doesn't bullshyt us shyt is gonna be raw heat. I do hold preferences to Jigo since it is a series that that gets better by the chapter/episode until it reaches its finale. (Anime is nowhere near close to this).

You just typing up some bullshyt. With CSM, I can see that but JJK first season was uncut coke :ohlawd:
Animation wise obviously both JJK and CSM beat out Jigo. Those two had better animation and both extended its fights. Mappa

Compared to majority of shounen anime Jigo is more refreshing. It aint about the good kid trying to save the world with the power of friendship like in a lot of cookie cutter shounens. You got Gabimaru just trying to return to a life back to his wife by getting the pardon. (I am not calling JJK cookie cutter, everyone should know which shounens I'm referring to when I say cookie cutter)

CSM also deviates from typical shounens as well but it is hard to talk about those with just what the anime has covered so far.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Damn Gundam going in with today's episode :damn:

You got Guel vs Shaddiq. Real good fight here. But Shaddiq letting Norea go had to be a miscalculation. Cause how you gonna let an angry Earth girl who just saw everyone she saw died right in front of her. Unless he really wanted to switch sides and let that shyt happen. But it is hard to say.

Also we finally getting the start of Suletta trying to be more independent and moving in the right direction. Tho rough for her seeing Petra die. Tho lets be honest death flags were so apparent.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Compared to Jigo and Boku Yaba the adaptation is going A LOT faster then I was expecting. I thought S1 would probably just cover 4 vols and end around the time they meet Juuichi. It is still a really good adaptation, but even without rechecking the manga the pacing in this episode was really really fast.

Imo if they spent 2 episodes rather then the one here the stuff with Junita and his son stuff could have been executed as well Usami and that patient one which is BY FAR the best episodes for this series. Still a great adaptation, but worth pointing out.

Don't sleep on JJK next season tho it is adapting my 2 favorite arcs of the series. As long as Mappa doesn't bullshyt us shyt is gonna be raw heat. I do hold preferences to Jigo since it is a series that that gets better by the chapter/episode until it reaches its finale. (Anime is nowhere near close to this).

Animation wise obviously both JJK and CSM beat out Jigo. Those two had better animation and both extended its fights. Mappa

Compared to majority of shounen anime Jigo is more refreshing. It aint about the good kid trying to save the world with the power of friendship like in a lot of cookie cutter shounens. You got Gabimaru just trying to return to a life back to his wife by getting the pardon. (I am not calling JJK cookie cutter, everyone should know which shounens I'm referring to when I say cookie cutter)

CSM also deviates from typical shounens as well but it is hard to talk about those with just what the anime has covered so far.
If CSM got a full 24 episode season, there would be a lot more warranted hype. If Jigo ended it’s season in 3 episodes, I feel people would have similar views to what CSM has shown so far.

The latest episode of Jigo was easily the best of the season for me. Last couple episodes with the flashback to his wife were feeling kinda stale. I give animes a while to do world building so I’m still tuning in.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

They’re probably trying to end it at a good stopping point so they have to rush through it a little faster

JJKs fight choreography is amazing, that’s what really sets it apart imo. The animation is already great but those fights put it on another level

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2023-06-04_at_4.05.19_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-04_at_4.08.21_PM.png

Got through ep 158. God damn this was a hype moment for Chad. Him talking about his power being hallow making a lot of sense tbh.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Screen_Shot_2023-06-04_at_4.05.19_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-04_at_4.08.21_PM.png

Got through ep 158. God damn this was a hype moment for Chad. Him talking about his power being hallow making a lot of sense tbh.

Yes that was one of the biggest moments for Chad.

He was someone I was always curious what his full backstory was. I forgot so much of the manga….. but I wonder how much will the new Bleach reveal of it….. probably not much but I’d like to see him get some shine