tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
catching up to Vinland Saga, on episode 15. I was warned this arc was supposed to be boring and its great.

Arnheid :mjcry:
Man the adaptation is legit beautiful :mjcry:. Everything in S2 has meaning. Each mini-arc has a meaning for Thorfinn it's crazy seeing it all adds up and not to mention the anime original stuff they added, which is insane. If they had more time the director even said they were gonna give Snake a backstory that I heard wasn't in the manga. Again that's insane.

I don't even get the boring talk. I get people love their action which is cool, but the constant character development always comes in intense moments. Voice acting coming up big in this regard. Arnheid's VA going all out in her arc.

@winb83 @twan83

:why:

WTF y’all got Young @Balla watching brehs

This series is kinda like Made in Abyss when you think about it. It is really good, but every once in a while it has :sitdown: moments.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
@winb83 @twan83

:why:

WTF y’all got Young @Balla watching brehs

I have to mention it has some :sitdown:moments
I mentioned it before it came out, good series but sometimes it has some questionable moments. That girl is 13 :sitdown:

You aren't watching it? It's 1 of the most talked about shows this season, you're slacking OG :ufdup:

This series is kinda like Made in Abyss when you think about it. It is really good, but every once in a while it has :sitdown: moments.
Every now and then they hit you with a :sitdown: moment for no reason :snoop: Made in Abyss is very wild with it too, the mangaka is a sick dude

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I mentioned it before it came out, good series but sometimes it has some questionable moments. That girl is 13 :sitdown:

You aren't watching it? It's 1 of the most talked about shows this season, you're slacking OG :ufdup:

Every now and then they hit you with a :sitdown: moment for no reason :snoop: Made in Abyss is very wild with it too, the mangaka is a sick dude

There’s more questionable fukkery??

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Man the adaptation is legit beautiful :mjcry:. Everything in S2 has meaning. Each mini-arc has a meaning for Thorfinn it's crazy seeing it all adds up and not to mention the anime original stuff they added, which is insane. If they had more time the director even said they were gonna give Snake a backstory that I heard wasn't in the manga. Again that's insane.

I don't even get the boring talk. I get people love their action which is cool, but the constant character development always comes in intense moments. Voice acting coming up big in this regard. Arnheid's VA going all out in her arc.

Agreed. The character narratives have been so good this season and it feels like they're just scratching the surface on whats to come.

Ketil took his introduction to the HOH All-Star game a bit too seriously :damn:

Man fukk Ketil :mjcry:

he didn't have to do all that

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Million lasers has to be thee worst anime villain of all time. Asta’s first transformation was a complete waste on him.

That fight though, idk what was going on, it looked so crazy. It was good, but the animation was super wild at times.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I think they gonna stop before THAT moment in the manga. (IDR if it was vol 6 or 7 it happened). Dear god I have no idea how they could animate that like reading it made me uncomfortable.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They be waiting some of the voice actors talents.

Emilia and Tomo have the same VA. She's got that level of range.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Damn….. when they break it down like this

Naruto may hands down have the best work ethic of any leading character of any anime ever

Gotdamn man at the work he put in to be great:damn:

Nothing was handed to this guy. His abilities were trash and he had no 9 tailed fox cheat code to make him exceptional.

Mahouka-Koukou-no-Rettousei-Tatsuya-Shiba-anime-38551990-680-383.jpg