Balla

Superstar
Daps
So Nier got postponed on a fukkin cliffhanger really.

:francis::francis:

I’m enjoying it so far though.

I’m also enjoying Black Clover too. I see people say that it’s unoriginal, but aren’t all animes in that genre the same? The main character wants to be the best and protect his friends, etc.

Idk why they would expect much different. Anyway it’s enjoyable for what it is.

I’ve ignored the bad animation because I heard they were on a tight schedule and the fights so far are ok, but Asta being hype helps it out. I think the fights will get a lot better judging from some things I’ve seen.

I like the characters, some of the jokes are funny, Asta getting his Tenchi Muyo on with Noelle, Mimosa, and that red head chick, he probably got another chick on the way.

:mjlol::mjlol:

I’m like on episode 60 something. I’m surprised I watched so many episodes so fast.

:ehh::ehh:

Oh yeah the 5th intro is fire, can’t get it out my head.

@LauderdaleBoss

You was right. Anotha one.

:salute::wow:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Still waiting for Demon Slayer dub of this season to drop :francis:
DS really be on that bullshyt. Having the dub take this long is ass. Dubs need to be released at least within 1-2 weeks after sub.

It is one of the most popular shows with the longest wait for dubs.

This arc is about halfway done if it’s as short as the last one, and they still haven’t dubbed one episode.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just finished watching Devil is a Part Timer. Pretty good and funny Pretty refreshing to watch a reverse Isekai with all the normal iseaki out nowadays
I wish they never brought this back for a second season. It looked amazing during its era, but he animation style is disgustingly outdated upon rewatching

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Cheat Skill is just way too over the top. It's not like Aristocrat`s Otherworldly Adventure where it's playing things up for laughs it seems like it wants to be taken seriously.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Jesus christ this Vinland episode was great, but GOD was it hard to watch.

The whole Ketil hitting Arnheid was so rough to watch man. If Leif didn't bother Snake to go see Ketil regarding Thorfinn she would just died. When push comes to shove it is apparent that Ketil isn't what he showcased himself as since he mentioned owning Arnheid. He mentions trust, but his view on her is anything but trust. It is essential what the common individual views a slave as.

Looks like at least Einar and Thorfinn seem safe for most part. Tho Einar went with his gut and now is heartbroken to see what could be Arnheid on her deathbed.

Looks like the "war" (most likely going to be a short fight with Caunte is next episode. Very interesting the path Thorfinn takes next episode since he should finally be free.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
I’m also enjoying Black Clover too. I see people say that it’s unoriginal, but aren’t all animes in that genre the same? The main character wants to be the best and protect his friends, etc.

black clover is dope. clearly borrowed heavily from naruto but I enjoy its characters more. except for that pedo sister dude he can gtfo
Cheat Skill is just way too over the top. It's not like Aristocrat`s Otherworldly Adventure where it's playing things up for laughs it seems like it wants to be taken seriously.
cheat skill is the most blatant incel nerd pandering show I've ever seen but I still check it lol

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
So Nier got postponed on a fukkin cliffhanger really.

:francis::francis:

I’m enjoying it so far though.

I’ve ignored the bad animation because I heard they were on a tight schedule and the fights so far are ok, but Asta being hype helps it out. I think the fights will get a lot better judging from some things I’ve seen.

I like the characters, some of the jokes are funny, Asta getting his Tenchi Muyo on with Noelle, Mimosa, and that red head chick, he probably got another chick on the way.

:mjlol::mjlol:

I’m like on episode 60 something. I’m surprised I watched so many episodes so fast.

:ehh::ehh:

Oh yeah the 5th intro is fire, can’t get it out my head.

@LauderdaleBoss

You was right. Anotha one.

:salute::wow:

:myman:
I think you at the witch arc now, but yeah that song hype as shyt.
I be having Black Clover songs in my mp3 player when I'm at the gym.
From here on out all the fights get better.

When Yami and Lict were fighting in the caves, is what sold me on this show.
That's when I knew it's potential was a lot higher than it looked.

I never seen Naruto or Tenchi Muyo etc... so I can't reference certain shyt like others can. So in that case BC felt pretty original to me.