rabbid

Superstar
Daps
this suzume movie was super mid. no one is gonna talk about how makoto shinkai has gradually dipped in quality ever since he blew up. he's basically coasting on ghibli's absense but no one wants to have that conversation. just putting out assembly line, undercooked anime with nice visuals. he also needs to just go ahead and make a movie that is 100% road trip instead of shoe horning them in halfway thru each movie.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Black Clover brehs

I’m only on episode 9, but does Asta eventually get respect? He’s been getting hoed for a minute.

And does he eventually stop yelling all the time and become somewhat cool?

:mjlol: :mjlol:

He gets stronger and more respected, it’s been a minute so I can’t remember when but he proves himself to different people as it goes on. At the start he’s just a weak midget with no Magic but he comes up

If I remember correctly the yelling gets toned down as the series progresses, or maybe you just get used to it :mjlol: he’s 1 of those loud mfs and in the beginning he was super thirsty to be a magic knight so he was extra hype

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Currently watching

Yuri Is My Job!
The Aristocrat’s Otherworldly Adventure: Serving Gods Who Go Too Far
In Another World With My Smartphone 2
Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion
I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too
My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv999
Summoned to Another World for a Second Time
My One-Hit Kill Sister
Skip and Loafer
The Dangers in My Heart
Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury Season 2
Oshi no Ko

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ok see I can respect and understand that explanation.
You in the heart of that shyt with their women giving you recommendations, yeah that makes it pretty hard to ignore.

I'd prolly watch a few my damn self if I had them circumstances. :mjlol:

and congrats on number 6. :salute:
Ya those 2 years stationed there they were insistent on it plus after blowing their back out was like well they sleep might as well watch this shyt
One of em put me on naruto right when it literally aired for first time and I watched it like man they shyt goes to the US watch it blow up few years later it did
And thanks
Congrats breh.

So are y’all brehs or is it just a crazy coincidence?
Thanks and no we ain’t brehs :russ: just coincidence but have similar taste in anime tho
Congratulations on #6 :salute: You want more or you done? :lupe:
Thanks and fukk ya we done I mean it wasn’t planned and wasn’t no precaution either cuz she is hard to get preggo in general and honestly didn’t think she would with everything going on but if she did figured later on like year or 2 later what caused it was one of her medication made her fertile and it’s not for it really cuz we tried fertility meds before on shyt didn’t work at all the last 2 kids especially #5 just came outta nowhere

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Ya those 2 years stationed there they were insistent on it plus after blowing their back out was like well they sleep might as well watch this shyt
One of em put me on naruto right when it literally aired for first time and I watched it like man they shyt goes to the US watch it blow up few years later it did
And thanks

Thanks and no we ain’t brehs :russ: just coincidence but have similar taste in anime tho

Thanks and fukk ya we done I mean it wasn’t planned and wasn’t no precaution either cuz she is hard to get preggo in general and honestly didn’t think she would with everything going on but if she did figured later on like year or 2 later what caused it was one of her medication made her fertile and it’s not for it really cuz we tried fertility meds before on shyt didn’t work at all the last 2 kids especially #5 just came outta nowhere
Yeah I meant to ask that before, but forgot about it until @Bryan Danielson kept @ing y’all and it made me remember.

Anyway, Is wifey Japanese breh?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I did not like much of the first episode of Oshi no Ko. I also don't think it was indicative of the rest of the show either. The closing moments are what sold me on it. I get the feeling the protagonist is going to turn into an evil son of a bytch and I'm there for it. I hope he takes the Light Yagami path of being an a$$hole.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That is the funniest name I’ve ever heard.

Zest Mafia

Sidenote..

Again…. Vinland Saga is not going the direction I thought it would go…. Or necessarily want it to go.

But I have to admit it’s compelling as fukk.

I’m surprised Snake let what happened happen.
Low key that blood is on his hands

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Zest Mafia

Sidenote..

Again…. Vinland Saga is not going the direction I thought it would go…. Or necessarily want it to go.

But I have to admit it’s compelling as fukk.

I’m surprised Snake let what happened happen.
Low key that blood is on his hands

So this is the set. Looks like raz b in that bytch too. Hell no Wtf

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So this is the set. Looks like raz b in that bytch too. Hell no Wtf

Na that ain’t the Set:whoa:

That’s the Mafia:heh:

Completely different and unrelated Factions of the Anime Brehs

Don’t roll solo round these parts.

Even you eventually gonna have to choose or get chosen:troll:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Vinland saga is too good this season, but the pain of not being able to binge watch is tough. Hope people aren't turned off by the slow burn because the payoff for this season has been wonderful.

The incredible irony of finding VInland is what Thorfinn is running away from eventually happens there too because of people of his skin

Last edited: