winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The Aristocrat’s Otherworldly Adventure: Serving Gods Who Go Too Far is hilarious. This show in on pacing faster than Black Clover.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Y'all deep in here huh?
#OGAnimeGang in this bytch. :ohlawd:

That's also one of the main reasons why I cringe when I come in here sometimes and see nikkas is posting zesty gifs or talking bout some fukking romance shyt between teens cuz most nikkas my age were introduced to anime by action/violence or SciFi. Most of us stayed in that lane or would never cross over that far.

but fukk it.... ain't no shame in any of that or in being old if you not washed.
People be surprised I'm 39 cuz most say I look between 28-32. :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
#OGAnimeGang in this bytch. :ohlawd:

That's also one of the main reasons why I cringe when I come in here sometimes and see nikkas is posting zesty gifs or talking bout some fukking romance shyt between teens cuz most nikkas my age were introduced to anime by action/violence or SciFi. Most of us stayed in that lane or would never cross over that far.

but fukk it.... ain't no shame in any of that or in being old if you not washed.
People be surprised I'm 39 cuz most say I look between 28-32. :manny:

Don’t compare the Zest to the Romance breh :beli:

That’s 2 separate lanes and The Zest Mafia has more in common with ActionGang :russ: