Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:laff: :laff: doing a rewatch on kuroko basketball but in dub it never gets old seeing kuroko best friend team get crushed 111-11 with them scoring for them and trying to help them score to match the score :mjlol:
I was actually surprised at how good the dub was. I think it felt nice due to the dub not using the recycled voice actors you hear in most dubs. I think only gripe was some of the name pronunciations.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2023-04-18_at_10.15.43_AM.png

:jbhmm:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I'm at the first really slow point in LoGH. It somehow feels like the author wrote himself into a corner on this one. idk what getting yang out the paint accomplishes if they are going to spend every minute of the show dikkriding him. The saddest part is he's one of the best written anime characters ever but even still they are making it corny. Every Islerholm interaction completely revolves around yang even though hes not there, and the islerholm republic have very little resolve or other things to do, yet the show dedicates so much time on them. Reinhard is pretty much bored at this point and just doing random shyt, and reminiscing about events we've already heard of. There's at least cool things happening in the rest of the empire side, with the rubinsky plotting, nobody trusting oberstein so its oberstein vs the other commanders, them finding out their opps the earth cult are still around in some capacity, whatever reuntal or truniht are up to next, etc. They could go over all that, but keep repeating yang's idealology as if he didn't have the most screentime to go over this himself already. Why they don't just have this as a W for the empire and call it a day is beyond me. Sad to see a GOAT anime come to this :mjcry:

I started Blue Lock and its been entertaining too. Nagi went from giving 0 fukks about playing, barely wanted to be there, and was just talking shyt like "If I was at your level I'd just commit that :scust:" to becoming straight demonic once he was pressured. Him tossing Reo in the bushes to roll with isagi and bachira for the next test had me :dead:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was actually surprised at how good the dub was. I think it felt nice due to the dub not using the recycled voice actors you hear in most dubs. I think only gripe was some of the name pronunciations.
Biggest issue I have is no damn screen txt I don’t know who is home or away or what a txt message says since Netflix didn’t put that shyt up voice wise I love it in dub

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just caught up to the Oshi no Ko manga and if that first episode is any indication that shyt bout to be a classic :wow:
I wasn't into that whole idol stuff with dancing babies but a revenge tale hunt through the entertainment industry could work. I just hope they don't chicken out on the main character killing the people responsible and drift back into idol waifu shenanigans.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man Skip and Loafer is having an S+ adaptation. They included all the little details from the manga and have executed Mitsumi and her various expressions so well. Most people don't fukk with SoL Coming of Age stuff but those that do this is a must watch.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Can't go wrong with 10x Allstar Twan the OG. There's also MVP finalist Tripleaamin or Rookie sensation Balla :ohhh:

There's a lot of other solid choices out there too:ehh: Maybe even the OG LordDeathwatch :lupe::mjgrin:

Na…. Lol the first is sovereign and his own alliance with winbe, the rookie they apprentice so it hands off for now with him

Trip definitely been on the radar so I agree with you there

The latter :mjlol: Please:russ:

Sidenote this last ep of Demon Slayer was nice.

Tanjaro getting some more training in was cool. Can’t wait to see how he levels up and get more info on the samurai in his dreams