LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Don’t compare the Zest to the Romance breh :beli:

That’s 2 separate lanes and The Zest Mafia has more in common with ActionGang :russ:

Nah fukk that all that weirdo shyt is in the same lane to a nikka like me.
I could never be that nikka in his 30's anticipating some weekly romance shyt, :mjlol: but if that's your thing....then hey knock yourself out. :hubie:

I ain't got shyt in common with no fukking Zest Mafia nikka. :stopitslime:

didn't even know that was a thing. Who the fukk claiming that. :dahell:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

Sorry….. can’t answer that question, my phone is ringing

I’ll take that as a yes :dame: Zest Mafia... Griffithset, it all makes sense :pachaha:

EhkTnxu.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah fukk that all that weirdo shyt is in the same lane to a nikka like me.
I could never be that nikka in his 30's anticipating some weekly romance shyt, :mjlol: but if that's your thing....then hey knock yourself out. :hubie:

I ain't got shyt in common with no fukking Zest Mafia nikka. :stopitslime:

didn't even know that was a thing. Who the fukk claiming that. :dahell:

Na…. Romance ain’t my thing

I don’t knock anyone that watches those… but it ain’t me

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@twan83 @winb83

Y’all got the same kinda usernames, y’all brehs in real life or something?

:jbhmm::jbhmm:

Both of them probably born in '83 :flabbynsick:

Twan probably is, I remember he said he has like 5 kids

I can’t imagine Winb being 40 tho :patrice: no way
I ain’t :flabbynsick::mjtf:
I’ll be 40 this year but I’m in good shape I stay working out 🏋️‍♀️ got to with my health issues I refuse to be fat and shyt
Ya I got 5 kids well at least I did #6 coming just didn’t say shyt yet till I know the sex if the baby might as well say it here to my anime community family
#OGAnimeGang in this bytch. :ohlawd:

That's also one of the main reasons why I cringe when I come in here sometimes and see nikkas is posting zesty gifs or talking bout some fukking romance shyt between teens cuz most nikkas my age were introduced to anime by action/violence or SciFi. Most of us stayed in that lane or would never cross over that far.

but fukk it.... ain't no shame in any of that or in being old if you not washed.
People be surprised I'm 39 cuz most say I look between 28-32. :manny:
Ur right we did grow up with violence :russ:
I only got into romance anime cuz living in japan got me into from a few female Japanese women I would knock down :mjgrin: but I am very picky bout it tho

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I’ll be 40 this year but I’m in good shape I stay working out 🏋️‍♀️ got to with my health issues I refuse to be fat and shyt
Ya I got 5 kids well at least I did #6 coming just didn’t say shyt yet till I know the sex if the baby might as well say it here to my anime community family

I only got into romance anime cuz living in japan got me into from a few female Japanese women I would knock down :mjgrin: but I am very picky bout it tho

Ok see I can respect and understand that explanation.
You in the heart of that shyt with their women giving you recommendations, yeah that makes it pretty hard to ignore.

I'd prolly watch a few my damn self if I had them circumstances. :mjlol:

and congrats on number 6. :salute:

Balla

Superstar
Daps

Congrats breh.

So are y’all brehs or is it just a crazy coincidence?

Last edited:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

Congratulations on #6 :salute: You want more or you done? :lupe:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
The boss could have told him to chill. And he would have. Maybe even the 2 girlfriends. Maybe.

mika pulled up on his 'boss' and told him he only follows true goons :mjlol: breh was second guessing shyt until mika gave him the "we in too deep" talk

The only thing he listened to was barbados :wow:

He didn't need anyone's help he just asked who needs to die so I can go and kill them.

He had 2 PAWGs waiting for him and that didn't even hold him back :wow:

nikka was a OG grim reaper.

Don't underestemate Suletta values that bytch would kill everyone if it was to protect her mother and Miorine :blessed:

Now we know why she is so OP