tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Jigo/Hell's Paradise wrapped up cover book 1/volume 1 with this episode. They did a great job here at showcasing the conflict between Gambiru and Sagiri. Also where the state the 2 leads are currently at. I do expect that the pacing will pick since there will be a lot more fights coming. Also I am happy with how they drew the monsters.

Screen_Shot_2023-04-15_at_2.11.08_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-04-15_at_2.12.48_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-04-15_at_2.13.47_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-04-15_at_2.15.41_PM.png

The adaptation did skip the intro for Gantetusai and Yamada. If you are interested I linked it down here. Manga Spoiler Not a big deal imo. Since there is plenty of time to build up their relationship.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Heavenly Delusion hasn't missed yet. The incredible animation is not calming down either :whew:

Crazy how that one show was being hyped up as some unlimited budget "it looks like a movie!" Production then HD comes out of nowhere looking better :sas2:
Why you comparing it to Ep 1 of Demon Slayer which had no action. Don't get me wrong Heavenly Delusion has been a great adaptation so far and has done a great job at trimming the fat from the manga. But making comparisons to Demon Slayer with respect to animation is just :mjlol:. Plus no one would argue the fact that Heavenly Delusion is a much deeper and better story then Demon Slayer. The manga for Heavenly Delusion has always been hella underrated and overlooked.

Now if this is still the case by the end of the season that is another thing. But I highly doubt that.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I miss the good old days when shows ran uninterrupted. Fullmetal Alchemist (2009) was 60 something episodes all in one go.
I mean they can but why would you want a worse product. Blue Lock, Ao Ashi and Ranking of Kings are examples of shows where the 2nd half of the season would be better if they took a break. Quality should always be the number 1 priority.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Heavenly Delusion hasn't missed yet. The incredible animation is not calming down either :whew:

Crazy how that one show was being hyped up as some unlimited budget "it looks like a movie!" Production then HD comes out of nowhere looking better :sas2:

Wait until they get to the fight scenes :ahh:

HD has been looking great though no doubt

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Why you comparing it to Ep 1 of Demon Slayer which had no action. Don't get me wrong Heavenly Delusion has been a great adaptation so far and has done a great job at trimming the fat from the manga. But making comparisons to Demon Slayer with respect to animation is just :mjlol:. Plus no one would argue the fact that Heavenly Delusion is a much deeper and better story then Demon Slayer. The manga for Heavenly Delusion has always been hella underrated and overlooked.

Now if this is still the case by the end of the season that is another thing. But I highly doubt that.
Wait until they get to the fight scenes :ahh:

HD has been looking great though no doubt
I was referring Chainsaw Man :skip:.

I don't really care about Demon Slayer like that.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just watched Suzume and it was great.

• Visually and musically it is easily a 10/10 and is worth the trip to theaters just for that alone imo. Beautiful animation to add on top of that. Movies like Kaguya, Slime and Demon Slayer that came out this year were good (well the new content of Demon Slayer), but they were the still the type where if you wanted to wait it is prob no big loss. This is def one you want to see in theaters granted unlike those 3 it was.
  • Plot wise it strikes a balance of being interesting enough, but not being overly complicated. Which is what it needed to be.
  • Voice acting at least the Japanese Dub was amazing and beyond what is normally expected The 2 leads were great in there own way. The only thing I would complain after watching it is that the romance was forced. But this is a very very minor complaint.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Hells Paradise: I wasn't ready for them damn monsters :damn:
We're just getting started, they have a great and diverse design set for the creatures in the series. It's jarring because the island itself looks so peaceful and beautiful and then you throw in this nightmare beings and it's a nice effect.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
We're just getting started, they have a great and diverse design set for the creatures in the series. It's jarring because the island itself looks so peaceful and beautiful and then you throw in this nightmare beings and it's a nice effect.

The adaption good so far? Left off on Chapter 46 to catch up on Vinland

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
After the fews mins of the new Gundam episode, it really went off.

The 2 earth terrorists really just said fukk this shyt and went off attack the school and looks like Guel's younger brother might really fukked up.

The big reveal that Aerial is some shape and form Eri and confirms Prospera had 2 daughters. There is still something that doesn't add up from the prologue and that is what changed her personality. What made her from this loving caring mother to this twisted individual. We need to know more. Regardless you def can tell there is no limit for her in terms of what she is scheming.

And I believe Sophie is the one who died at the end. Once again Suletta is being outed as a freak who is the big exception. But with her not a clone of Eri does leave room for her to grow.

This dude Shaddiq. Man double crossed his foster father. And outed Nika so that she couldn't spill the beans on him. This dude is fukking slick god damn :damn:

This show really aint holding back the punches now and there is so many directions it could take now.

Last edited: