Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I been on here literally begging cats to give BSD a chance since 2019.

Hell, there's post on here of me complaining about my begging folks to give the show a chance.

Glad to see it's getting some shine (not enough shine, mind you... but shine, nonetheless)

hell no. BSD touches levels of shounen GOATness at times, IMO. Whether the fights, pacing, animation, story or character power/design.

But it gets dismissed cause of those first episodes, Dazai's comedic ass nature early on, or Tazanaki's extreme+creepy fawning over his sister.

There's PLENTY of instances on this board of me flat out and literally BEGGING folks to give the show a chance.

Give Stray Dogs a chance, you fukking cocksuckers. :stopitslime:

edit: if you've never watched it and can grit through the first couple of episodes, PLEASE give this show a shot.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Only other show I've had time to watch this season was Strongest Exorcist, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Nice spin on the Isekai/OP Protagonist trope.

edit: LAST season. I didn't know a new season even started. What has happened to my life. :mjcry:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So Heavenly Delusion is on Disney Plus if you're international and Hulu is you're in the US?

Next time I need Crunchyroll to step up its game. This is ridiculous. :scust:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
So here is my list so far and the ones in bold I like.
  • MASHLE: MAGIC AND MUSCLES
  • Magical Destroyers
  • My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv999
  • The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses
  • Rokudo's Bad Girls
  • Hell's Paradise
  • MIX (S2)
  • The Ancient Magus' Bride (S2)
  • The Legendary Hero is Dead!
  • Yuri Is My Job!
  • Skip and Loafer
  • KamiKatsu: Working for God in a Godless World
  • My Clueless First Friend
:mjlol: MASHLE is like One Punch Harry Potter with MORLOCK as his father. :wow: Yamada 999 gives me vibes of "Recovery of a MMO Junkie" :whew: Hell's Paradise :obama: Glad to see MIX and Magus Bride back. :mjgrin: Skip and Loafer might be a sleeper. :to: Clueless is touching.

:mjlol: Magical Destroyers is some weird fukking FLCL shyt about Otakus getting captured by New Vegas Fallout YES MEN.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So here is my list so far and the ones in bold I like.
  • MASHLE: MAGIC AND MUSCLES
  • Magical Destroyers
  • My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv999
  • The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses
  • Rokudo's Bad Girls
  • Hell's Paradise
  • MIX (S2)
  • The Ancient Magus' Bride (S2)
  • The Legendary Hero is Dead!
  • Yuri Is My Job!
  • Skip and Loafer
  • KamiKatsu: Working for God in a Godless World
  • My Clueless First Friend
:mjlol: MASHLE is like One Punch Harry Potter with MORLOCK as his father. :wow: Yamada 999 gives me vibes of "Recovery of a MMO Junkie" :whew: Hell's Paradise :obama: Glad to see MIX and Magus Bride back. :mjgrin: Skip and Loafer might be a sleeper. :to: Clueless is touching.

:mjlol: Magical Destroyers is some weird fukking FLCL shyt about Otakus getting captured by New Vegas Fallout YES MEN.
Sports anime wise what does Mix compare to? I kinda need my baseball fix since it seems like diamond no ace ain't coming back for awhile

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Sports anime wise what does Mix compare to? I kinda need my baseball fix since it seems like diamond no ace ain't coming back for awhile

Its more of a Slice of Life anime than Sports, although its a Sport-anime. Its more about two brother related by the marriage of their parents growing up and trying to make the big tournament in Japan.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This looked like a throw away season of RWBY at first but over the last few episodes it's gone ballistic with impactful moments.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
I been on here literally begging cats to give BSD a chance since 2019.

Hell, there's post on here of me complaining about my begging folks to give the show a chance.

Glad to see it's getting some shine (not enough shine, mind you... but shine, nonetheless)

Yep. BSD is that 🔥
Just wrapped up the guild arc

Shyt is just flawless storytelling.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I remember brehs talking about how "world trigger is slept on" for AGES so I listened and picked it up :yeshrug:

Were “they” right GSet breh?:lupe:

I looking for something else to pick up…. I’m interested in that show our brother @LauderdaleBoss mentioned

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yep. BSD is that 🔥
Just wrapped up the guild arc

Shyt is just flawless storytelling.

BSD flat out got some of the most air tight storytelling I've ever seen. That last fight on the airship>>>>>>>>>>>>> (its one of the reasons I say the show brushes against shounen GOATness quite often)

And it only gets better from here (with the possible exception of dead apple)

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
BSD flat out got some of the most air tight storytelling I've ever seen. That last fight on the airship>>>>>>>>>>>>> (its one of the reasons I say the show brushes against shounen GOATness quite often)

And it only gets better from here (with the possible exception of dead apple)
I just put this on my Crunchyroll list on the strength of your post breh

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I just put this on my Crunchyroll list on the strength of your post breh

like I've said before (you see it in the quotes) give it time to cook.

edit: and don't let my hype deter you. I really Really REALLY hate when cats start something just cause someone else loves it, then hate it because they don't love it as much as the person that hyped it.

":what: y'all was hyping THIS up!?"

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Its more of a Slice of Life anime than Sports, although its a Sport-anime. Its more about two brother related by the marriage of their parents growing up and trying to make the big tournament in Japan.
I'm near the end of S1 and the best way to describe it is a coming of age casual sports anime. Regarding baseball in the show it is very basic and doesn't dive too deep. If you are looking for a technical anime like Ao Ashi was for soccer this is not it.

The cast is great and very likable. The show does a great job at using the sport to enhance the characters.
like I've said before (you see it in the quotes) give it time to cook.

edit: and don't let my hype deter you. I really Really REALLY hate when cats start something just cause someone else loves it, then hate it because they don't love it as much as the person that hyped it.

":what: y'all was hyping THIS up!?"
Imo. It takes half of S1 before it really gets going. But once it gets going in S1 to where it ended in S4 it is top tier anime shyt. (Outside of a few hiccups in S3)