Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
My breh said to watch Vinland Saga. Heard nothing but praises in here as well, so I guess that’s on the list now.

:blessed: :blessed:
I haven't read the Manga but the anime is at a good spot where shyt is about to hit the fan.

I recently found out that the creator of Vinland Saga also did Planetes, which is also really damn good. I'd highly recommend it, if you haven't seen it

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Gundam is back :blessed: Tensions flying high in this episode very good start.

Thoughts on episode

• Looking at the OP, man it really represents Guel's current stake. Feel realllllly bad for him man.
    [*]Shaddiq and his father really using the failed operation to their advantage. Now Earth is gonna suffer for it. Wonder how they are gonna keep that a secret going forward.
    [*]Those 2 Earth girls transferring to the school under a fake sponsor isn't too surprising. Yea there is def shyt going down soon.
    [*]It is good to know that Nika is that an idealist. But she is in a real rough spot. Damn those girls just tried to end her bruh. Good work on Suletta and in a very Suletta fashion she challenges them to a duel.
    [*]Tension between Prospera and Miroine is at an all time high. Prospera has a point that what Suletta made the best choice to protect Miroine and her father. But we all agree something is very off with Prospera and Miroine is correct to be very suspect of her.
    [*]It is easier to forget about Project Zero but it was brought up in a meeting between Delling and Prospera before the attack happened. Prospera is plotting something and everything from ep 1 feels very planned out.

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Gundam is back :blessed: Tensions flying high in this episode very good start.

Thoughts on episode
Looking at the OP, man it really represents Guel's current stake. Feel realllllly bad for him man.
  • Shaddiq and his father really using the failed operation to their advantage. Now Earth is gonna suffer for it. Wonder how they are gonna keep that a secret going forward.
  • Those 2 Earth girls transferring to the school under a fake sponsor isn't too surprising. Yea there is def shyt going down soon.
  • It is good to know that Nika is that an idealist. But she is in a real rough spot. Damn those girls just tried to end her bruh. Good work on Suletta and in a very Suletta fashion she challenges them to a duel.
  • Tension between Prospera and Miroine is at an all time high. Prospera has a point that what Suletta made the best choice to protect Miroine and her father. But we all agree something is very off with Prospera and Miroine is correct to be very suspect of her.
  • It is easier to forget about Project Zero but it was brought up in a meeting between Delling and Prospera before the attack happened. Prospera is plotting something and everything from ep 1 feels very planned out.
Yes Sir, we're back on deck with Gundam. #SulettaSundays :wow:

Honestly, when it started and they were back at fukking school I was sitting there :beli: . Like, if they really threw away all that progress from the close of last season to jump back into the bullshyt.

Thankfully it looks like that's not the case, not entirely.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Mashle looks like it’s gonna be fun:russ:

So I’m currently watching:

I Got A Cheat Skill in Another World….
The Legendary Hero is Dead
Summoner to Another World for a 2nd Time

Im thinking about checking out:

My One-Hit Kill Sister
Hell’s Paradise
My Home Hero

Anything else cool y’all watching?

Potential future GRIFFITH Set brehs @Renkz and @tripleaamin talk to me :lupe:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yes Sir, we're back on deck with Gundam. #SulettaSundays :wow:

Honestly, when it started and they were back at fukking school I was sitting there :beli: . Like, if they really threw away all that progress from the close of last season to jump back into the bullshyt.

Thankfully it looks like that's not the case, not entirely.
The big thing with Nika vs Shaddiq def feels like a major storyline since it word gets out him and his father are beyond fukked. Tho those 2 earth girls who knows what they will do.

Suletta literally is such a bizarre lead. Like rewatching part 1 her behavior feels so unhuman like. The clone theory feels too good to be true. I do have a theory that she is a clone of Eri (kids from prolouge) and Eri was used in the process of Aeiral. Where she ended up sacrificing herself to improve Aeiral without her mother knowing about it. Would make sense why she is so manipulative of Suletta and also adding she feels much more emotionally attached to Aeiral then Suletta.

I am excited for the reveal regarding Suletta because I feel it has to be something big.

Mashle looks like it’s gonna be fun:russ:

So I’m currently watching:

I Got A Cheat Skill in Another World….
The Legendary Hero is Dead
Summoner to Another World for a 2nd Time

Im thinking about checking out:

My One-Hit Kill Sister
Hell’s Paradise
My Home Hero

Anything else cool y’all watching?

Potential future GRIFFITH Set brehs @Renkz and @tripleaamin talk to me :lupe:
Def watch Hell's Paradise adaption is on point so far. This is a story with great characters, fights and world building. Assuming adaptation holds up this show will only get better and better.

I dropped Home Hero because animation was hella ugly. But if you aren't willing to read the manga then I say give it a try to see if the story is good enough to go through with the animation issues.

Some others I would recommend

• If you liked Konosuba then def checkout the spinoff. The comedy is eh in compared to the main series but still good.
  • Skip and Loafer is a well written coming of age story in a school setting. Great characters and a wide variety of them.
  • Heavenly Delusion has gotten more praise then I expected, but the adaptation is been amazing so far. Manga is really underrated and def checkout the anime. Tho I reccomend looking for other sites then Hulu cause their subs don't work properly.
  • Oshi no Ko is a primary a drama series regarding the entertainment industry. Ep 1 is 90 mins long and will give you a feel of the show. It will give you more then enough to figure out if this show is for you or not.
  • You also have the following sequels that I am hyped for
    1. Demon Slayer
    2. Dr. Stone
    3. Gundam
    4. Vinland
    5. Golden Kamuy

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
The big thing with Nika vs Shaddiq def feels like a major storyline since it word gets out him and his father are beyond fukked. Tho those 2 earth girls who knows what they will do.

Suletta literally is such a bizarre lead. Like rewatching part 1 her behavior feels so unhuman like. The clone theory feels too good to be true. I do have a theory that she is a clone of Eri (kids from prolouge) and Eri was used in the process of Aeiral. Where she ended up sacrificing herself to improve Aeiral without her mother knowing about it. Would make sense why she is so manipulative of Suletta and also adding she feels much more emotionally attached to Aeiral then Suletta.

I am excited for the reveal regarding Suletta because I feel it has to be something big.

Def watch Hell's Paradise adaption is on point so far. This is a story with great characters, fights and world building. Assuming adaptation holds up this show will only get better and better.

I dropped Home Hero because animation was hella ugly. But if you aren't willing to read the manga then I say give it a try to see if the story is good enough to go through with the animation issues.

• If you liked Konosuba then def checkout the spinoff. The comedy is eh in compared to the main series but still good.
  • Skip and Loafer is a well written coming of age story in a school setting. Great characters and a wide variety of them.
  • Heavenly Delusion has gotten more praise then I expected, but the adaptation is been amazing so far. Manga is really underrated and def checkout the anime. Tho I reccomend looking for other sites then Hulu cause their subs don't work properly.
  • Oshi no Ko is a primary a drama series regarding the entertainment industry. Ep 1 is 90 mins long and will give you a feel of the show. It will give you more then enough to figure out if this show is for you or not.
    1. Demon Slayer
    2. Dr. Stone
    3. Gundam
    4. Vinland
    5. Golden Kamuy
Shaddiq is easily the most compelling and dangerous piece on the board, outside Suletta's mother. This guy is playing all sides, plotting on his adoptive father's position, has contingency plans for seemingly everything, has ties to Miro that he pulls at random, and we've yet to see the true extent of his abilities as a pilot. Dude is a Swiss Army knife and I don't think he's truly that pressed about the possibility of his last scheme getting out, which means he's got yet another layer in the wings.

I honestly still don't know how to feel about Suletta or her mother, it's like someone gave her a hard reset after high fiving a whole person. If this was IBO, I wouldn't be surprised at all but that's not the theme they've presented thus far. So I'm left wondering about the depth of character progression because there's no way super pacifist, scared to bruise a tomato girl just puts on a happy face and is able to function and pilot Aerial with a dose of denial. If she's the character that's been presented, she should have been broken, total recluse and unable to process her actions. Her Mom is definitely doing something devious.

As far as Hell's Paradise, they've done almost a 1:1 adaption so far and that's impressive. I've got high hopes for this because it's got a great foundation.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

1. Demon Slayer
    2. Dr. Stone
    3. Gundam
    4. Vinland
    5. Golden Kamuy

I saw that Heavenly Delusion and was semi curious about it after reading the synopsis.

Yes ep 1 of Hell’s Paradise seems like it’s gonna be a decent one.

I actually like Home Hero so far. Yea the animation does feel old, definitely a “choice” they made but I like it so far.

The other ones you bolded…. Didn’t see them but will look into them

I'm frightened for Suletta.

He breh…. Would like for you to mentor @Balla on his anime journey

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The Isekai filth is off the charts this season. My One-Hit Kill Sister, Summoned to Another World for a Second Time, and The Aristocrat’s Otherworldly Adventure: Serving Gods Who Go Too Far.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Don’t shyt on my isekai :sadbron:
All isekai isn't filth. The shows I'm seeing this season are.

Bookworm is quality isekai. Mushoku Tensei has a few trashy tendencies with the MC but it's still overall quality isekai. These shows this season are all trashy as hell. Summoned to Another World for a Second Time might be the trashiest one after what the MC does to that woman to jog her memory. Then again it's going head up with the bro-complex sister show.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
All isekai isn't filth. The shows I'm seeing this season are.

Bookworm is quality isekai. Mushoku Tensei has a few trashy tendencies with the MC but it's still overall quality isekai. These shows this season are all trashy as hell. Summoned to Another World for a Second Time might be the trashiest one after what the MC does to that woman to jog her memory. Then again it's going head up with the bro-complex sister show.

:russ: :russ: :russ:

I can’t even argue against that:russ:

This genre over the last year or 2 has became one of my favs…. Probably since Slime

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:russ: :russ: :russ:

I can’t even argue against that:russ:

This genre over the last year or 2 has became one of my favs…. Probably since Slime
Slime is quality isekai. I mean it could stand to have more action but it's still good. This is the Arifureta / Shield Hero end of the spectrum.