winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm pinning all my hopes on Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata to be the next great show in the vein of Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. Its a show about a guy making a visual novel about a girl he finds beautiful but gets to know her and discovers she's not all that. Guy making a game, off-kilter female lead. Sounds similar.
First episode of Kill la Kill :ehh:

Got feeling a lot of fukkery going to be involved in this show:lolbron:
I'm jealous. I wish I could watch Kill la Kill again for the first time. One of my favorite animes of all time.

Last edited:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Is Parasyte some kind of romance stuff too ? :hum: I though it was about action because those parts bore me to death.
the romance is a nice little change up though:ehh:

main character legit changed so they had this weird period where she was getting used to him and they have real fights every once in a while:leon:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I must be one of the very few dudes on here that couldn't fukk with Kill la Kill. :yeshrug: I tried. Dropped and tried picking it up again later. Hell I even read the spoilers where people said shyt really started to pick up. I think the in your face fan service stuff pulled me away from it among other things.

Still decent imo, but not really my type of anime. I can understand why it was so popular tho.

*ducks negs :mjpls:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
finished trinity 7

enjoyed it for what it is

dude straight perv status no fukks given had me dying :laff: :dead:

his final transformation tho was gully tho

on a side note
pls bring hunter x hunter to states so i can buy it :mjcry:
i dont buy many animes but only ones that has high replay value for me that i extremely like and hunter x hunter is one of em i want to add to my collection

all i got now
dbz, fma brotherhood, working on naruto, high school of the dead
got rumbling hearts and dual a parallel universe for a gift tho

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I must be one of the very few dudes on here that couldn't fukk with Kill la Kill. :yeshrug: I tried. Dropped and tried picking it up again later. Hell I even read the spoilers where people said shyt really started to pick up. I think the in your face fan service stuff pulled me away from it among other things.

Still decent imo, but not really my type of anime. I can understand why it was so popular tho.

*ducks negs :mjpls:

It is what it is :manny:

*negs* :troll:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I kinda hate the fact that the fansub scene died and if Crunchyroll doesn't do a show you have to wait forever to get subs. I remember even years back when Code Geass R2 was airing speed subs came out the same day.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm pinning all my hopes on Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata to be the next great show in the vein of Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. Its a show about a guy making a visual novel about a girl he finds beautiful but gets to know her and discovers she's not all that. Guy making a game, off-kilter female lead. Sounds similar.

I'm jealous. I wish I could watch Kill la Kill again for the first time. One of my favorite animes of all time.

Man the fukkery involved in this show!! I'm on the last ep and I'm almost sad!!! That Nudist Beach though :mjlol::mjlol: