LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Not shyt :pachaha: . Every now and then the thread falls out of my mentions so I gotta make a reappearance, put feet on necks.
Well my youngest wanted to watch an action anime with strong female lead that doesn't have the usual tropes and fanservice. About to put her on Tanya The Evil and watch what happens.

I mean technically she is. :mjgrin:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Well my youngest wanted to watch an action anime with strong female lead that doesn't have the usual tropes and fanservice. About to put her on Tanya The Evil and watch what happens.

I mean technically she is. :mjgrin:
Sit her down with some Ghost in the Shell and return to a perfectly raised child :blessed:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
What's up bro?:ohhh:

Sidenote @tripleaamin how long before Juggernaut pops up to remind these mfs that the beef is eternal? They've gotten their little respite, some closure, little relationship building but let's not forget where they still are. shyt is about to take a hard left, unless @twan83 has been lying all this time.
I assume this season ends with them escaping the dungeon. But Judggernaut is still a barrier that needs to be crossed. Not to mention what if the B squad runs into it before Bell does.

Tbh I am expecting a twist regarding the lower levels of the dungeon.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Simp ass Armin trying to get some pie at a time like this.
full

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Sit her down with some Ghost in the Shell and return to a perfectly raised child :blessed:
They've already seen the GOAT. :blessed:
You should also watch Moribito - Gaurdian of the Spirit
I'll definitely add this to the list, much appreciated breh.
I assume this season ends with them escaping the dungeon. But Judggernaut is still a barrier that needs to be crossed. Not to mention what if the B squad runs into it before Bell does.

Tbh I am expecting a twist regarding the lower levels of the dungeon.
There's got to be an explanation that the gods are hiding regarding the dungeon. I don't think any of them have outright addressed it's nature and that has to be purposeful.

Oh if the B Team see him, it's over faster than Lion's old squad.:mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What's up bro?:ohhh:

Sidenote @tripleaamin how long before Juggernaut pops up to remind these mfs that the beef is eternal? They've gotten their little respite, some closure, little relationship building but let's not forget where they still are. shyt is about to take a hard left, unless @twan83 has been lying all this time.
I’m a man of my word juggernaut ain’t done with them
It will make its grand entrance:mjgrin:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Simp ass Armin trying to get some pie at a time like this.
full
it was annoying how that cac was trying to still talk in a time like this

eren had to pull them into another dimension and let them know a discussion won't be needed, either stop me or don't

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Tokyo Revengers ended so gangsta.

shyt could be the flyest drinking game. Take a shot every time you think a nikka got a concussion. :mjlol:

Gonna have to check it out….

I finally been watching Blue Lock and kinda getting addicted to this.

Y’all was right, this is pretty good