Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That AOT chapter/OVA ended right before the manga had the worst chapter in the entire series and the one that lead to the bleh ending. I wonder if Isayama will make things better for the anime.

Ep 12 and this latest one were really well done. I went back to the manga thread and it was pretty staggering how we were all :wow: :lupe: right until this point and then almost everyone ended up :why: with the closing chapters.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
[/SPOILER]Just got out watching it with the wife
S3 episode 1 was good and it solidified
.tanjiro harem elite level :russ:

Don’t remind me shyt irked me cuz I completely forgot what happened and got spoiled on a damn article not even YouTube first pic was spoiler from Twitter
Damn article just said coming on today find out and then I did and bam spoiled :pacspit:

So Tanjiro’s father…

upper rank 1?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
So Tanjiro’s father…

upper rank 1?

This is what I thought too. I'm sure someone who read the Manga could tell us more.
If you actually want to know that

Nah, he's not. The brother of the current #1 did however meet Tanjiro's father.

None of that will actually spoil anything story wise, so don't stress it.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So Tanjiro’s father…

upper rank 1?

If you actually want to know that

Nah, he's not. The brother of the current #1 did however meet Tanjiro's father.

None of that will actually spoil anything story wise, so don't stress it.

. Like he said the guy you see is the younger brother of upper moon 1 they are twins and he is the one that got muzan shook to death

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
My hero follows up one of it's best arcs with this mid :unimpressed: emo Deku is trash. Lowkey the majority of the emotional tonal switch moments in this series always been weird & mid to me. Just this season from heroes retiring, to Twice, to lizardninja's villain origin. It has solid moments as well like Stain/Endeavor/Bakugo's insecurities, but then someone like Shoto starts talking about his earlier trauma and I'm like :unimpressed: again. Like the ex-safety commission sniper same s***.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
What's up bro?:ohhh:

Sidenote @tripleaamin how long before Juggernaut pops up to remind these mfs that the beef is eternal? They've gotten their little respite, some closure, little relationship building but let's not forget where they still are. shyt is about to take a hard left, unless @twan83 has been lying all this time.

Balla

Superstar
Daps

This song is so good.

I really love music, gets me in my feels sometimes.

Bleach filler really got the best music.

:mjcry: :mjcry:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
My hero follows up one of it's best arcs with this mid :unimpressed: emo Deku is trash. Lowkey the majority of the emotional tonal switch moments in this series always been weird & mid to me. Just this season from heroes retiring, to Twice, to lizardninja's villain origin. It has solid moments as well like Stain/Endeavor/Bakugo's insecurities, but then someone like Shoto starts talking about his earlier trauma and I'm like :unimpressed: again. Like the ex-safety commission sniper same s***.

Hori gets in his own way.

Completely forgets tone shifts and tries to reel it back. If he just committed to the downward spiral, shyt would easily be top tier.

He doesn't though, so everyone will just pay attention to how this shyt fell off after early Season 3.