Reppin
Texas
Oh I gotta find this!!! :skip:

Sidenote

Petite Clova (Black Clover)
Plus Ultra (MHA)
AOT

Fight me:yeshrug:

But to anyone up to the challenge. To get to me, y’all gotta fight everyone in Griffith Set:troll:

Demon slayer not on list alone is a NEGGED unless your saying it has it own lane cuz it’s generational since it always breaking records even tho the damn series been over for bout 2 years

Excluding demon slayer
I would say aot (granted it came out in 2013)
Jujutsu kaisen
Mha

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Damn Demon Slayer don’t come out until next month?

I thought it was gonna be next week or something.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
@LordDeathwatch

I was gonna wait until dude showed up in the show, unless I somehow missed it, but after 300+ episodes I don’t think he’ll be in the show for some reason.

So on Hulu there’s a pic of Ichigo and some guy with slick black hair and fur on the hood of his jacket.

Unless it’s Aizen in another outfit I have no idea who breh is and why he’s on there with Ichigo like he’s important.

I’d Google it, but I don’t wanna get spoilers.

I’m just wondering who the fukk is that guy?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@LordDeathwatch

I was gonna wait until dude showed up in the show, unless I somehow missed it, but after 300+ episodes I don’t think he’ll be in the show for some reason.

So on Hulu there’s a pic of Ichigo and some guy with slick black hair and fur on the hood of his jacket.

Unless it’s Aizen in another outfit I have no idea who breh is and why he’s on there with Ichigo like he’s important.

I’d Google it, but I don’t wanna get spoilers.

I’m just wondering who the fukk is that guy?

He's in the very last arc of the anime you're watching prior to TYBW that dropped last year. So he's the last main you're going to see paired with Ichigo but a lot of people hated that arc so I still don't know why they chose that as the graphic. :mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Probably wasn’t finished knowing them and covid effecting other anime projects
They prob wanted to push something out now. Which I get. But the way the animation was looking, it was as good as it was during S3 imo. And this was truly the calm before the storm.