Balla

Superstar
Daps
Why is the animation in Bleach so good right now? I noticed Bleach stepped up their animation and became full screen during the last full filler arc too.

It seems they step up the animation when it comes to filler.

:ohhh: :ohhh:

So far I like the filler, but for some reason this show likes for Ichigo to fight the Soul Reapers.

I mean we had the Zanpaktou arc which was different, but kind of like fighting the Soul Reapers, but now we have actually clones. I wish they had new villains, but the arc is enjoyable nonetheless.

I also figured out why I’ve been slacking on Bleach.

God of War Ragnarok. Game is amazing.

:mjgrin::mjgrin:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Why is the animation in Bleach so good right now? I noticed Bleach stepped up their animation and became full screen during the last full filler arc too.

It seems they step up the animation when it comes to filler.

:ohhh: :ohhh:

So far I like the filler, but for some reason this show likes for Ichigo to fight the Soul Reapers.

I mean we had the Zanpaktou arc which was different, but kind of like fighting the Soul Reapers, but now we have actually clones. I wish they had new villains, but the arc is enjoyable nonetheless.

I also figured out why I’ve been slacking on Bleach.

God of War Ragnarok. Game is amazing.

:mjgrin::mjgrin:
TYBW is where you'll see legitimately top tier animation for the series. As far as the constant Captain spam, they're the only relatable and powerful characters that have been created and not disposed of so these lazy mfs just keep going back to it.

And Ragnarok is always a valid reason. :blessed:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
TYBW is where you'll see legitimately top tier animation for the series. As far as the constant Captain spam, they're the only relatable and powerful characters that have been created and not disposed of so these lazy mfs just keep going back to it.

And Ragnarok is always a valid reason. :blessed:
Real recognize real breh.

:wow: :wow:

Did you watch Black Clover breh?

:ohhh::ohhh: