Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps

:ohlawd: That nostalgic feeling.

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: Beautiful brehs...

Outlaw star intro was nice too :wow:

OT but what was up with Gene never getting revenge on Ron MacDougall:russ:

Bruh ethered his father, mentally scarred him about space/direction in life, and was part of the reason his mentor fling Hilda died :skip:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Bruh ethered his father, mentally scarred him about space/direction in life, and was part of the reason his mentor fling Hilda died :skip:

:laff:

MacDougall like :yeshrug: "I don't remember none of that shyt, breh. We done pulled so many jobs it's hard to keep track." :heh:

And lol @ Harry flip flopping from simp to HOH. I remember dying when he smacked Melfina with the bouquet of roses.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:manny:

he really wasn't about that life at all. he was fighting harder to not body people than people that were getting into it every episode. i mean... he was a bytch, yeah, but it ain't like he just couldn't help it. he chose that life and rode for it :pachaha: i can respect that more than pleasedon'tmakemegetinthegiantrobotandsavethecity shyt

At episode 16 and I'm already too deep to just drop it now. May as well finish it out. But this has got to be one of the dumbest main characters of all time.

I'm just saying, even if you got a crazy loyal bish rolling with you she is LOYAL. take what you can get when you got another dozen goons looking for your wig
Lol I gotcha.
buuut he did fight :dwillhuh:....when his back was completely against the wall he always fought. most of the time he was going against juggernauts anyway tho :ld: were we watching the same show :what:
guess I was waiting on him to snap earlier or expected to much of his powers. Looking back on it I can respect how they did the season tho.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

:dead: That space phobia shyt was a muthafukka. nikka couldn't even look out the windows without puking...