tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Checking in...

SPY x FAMILY - Clear AotS
Love After World Domination - Underrated, better than Love is War, IMO.
Ascendance of a Bookworm S3 is going well for me.
Rising of the Shield Hero S2 is bit suspect with the Turtle fukkery, I get it though it was a bad arc.
Dawn of the Witch and Aharen-san wa Hakarenai is good as well
SxF is easily AOTY. Only thing that could top it off going forward potentially is Made In Abyss or CSM.

Of course if Bleach lives up to its potential maybe. But I aint even started binging that yet and I aint about to get into that debate :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
SxF is easily AOTY. Only thing that could top it off going forward potentially is Made In Abyss or CSM.

Of course if Bleach lives up to its potential maybe. But I aint even started binging that yet and I aint about to get into that debate :hubie:
That's impossible given that it's not even the anime of the season, who is cuttently in it's 4th season :mjlit:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I think, and since its MAPPA, Chainsaw Man will be Anime of the Year; however SxF deserves a nomination.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Bleach is held back by the fact that the manga it's based on completely fell apart. Even if it executes properly it's building it's house on a faulty foundation.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I think, and since its MAPPA, Chainsaw Man will be Anime of the Year; however SxF deserves a nomination.
That's fair for an anticipation. Just like to see what it will bring to the table first when it airs before staring how good it will be.

Cause for every hyped anticipation, part of the issue comes with it standing up to the source. We have Spy living up to the source, Demon Slayer outdoing its source and Record of Ragnarok not living up to its source.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
They need 50 posts per page back

Bout to fire up blue exorcist. Been busy for a few weeks
Big facts, 50 ppp is the only way.

As far as Blue Exorcist, they tacked on some weird ass non-canon mini arc at the end of Season 1. You're going to have to skip it entirely & just go into Season 2, which continues smoothly into the next arc.

All in all, it's a good little show.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well you can just type colons to get them.

:mj: :mjtf: :mjlol: :mjlit: :mjcry:

Na I see what it is...... I guess they havent worked out all the bugs from Desktop to Mobile yet. I can use smileys on my Macbook but not on phone and I do 95% of posting from my phone. But works fine on laptop

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Big facts, 50 ppp is the only way.

As far as Blue Exorcist, they tacked on some weird ass non-canon mini arc at the end of Season 1. You're going to have to skip it entirely & just go into Season 2, which continues smoothly into the next arc.

All in all, it's a good little show.
Wonder if we'll ever get a season 3..:mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Taste is starting to change. Some stuff I'm like "I better read the light novel first" knowing the anime version will probably be inferior. Used to always prefer to watch the anime over reading.