tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Ascendence of a Bookworm S3 just debuted today, the last of my 3 anticipated shows. One of the more consistent Isekais as of late.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ascendence of a Bookworm S3 just debuted today, the last of my 3 anticipated shows. One of the more consistent Isekais as of late.
One of the best anime I've ever watched. At first I refused to watch it because the protagonist was so young. I was wrong.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

I feel breh does the same movie all the time with a few wrinkles here and there, and thankfully he's tone down the pain in the last couple (which are still pretty painful)...but dude is fukking flawless with it. I'm there day 1 :wow:

ps: that song + the animation makes the whole trailer :ohlawd: level

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Just finished a rewatch of Parasyte
The ending isn't what I remembered
I coulda swore Migi actually dies at the end, not just go away. I was so certain, I remembered the scene too, it's really fukkin with my brain rn that it didn't happen :dwillhuh:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Tomodachi game is heating up already. God damn.

They really don't seem to really trust each other.
Shiho seems to be less suspect in this episode. She really got put in an awkward spot in this episode.
Yutori seems like she is about to break down any second now. The next episode's thumbnail does suggest that is about to happen.
Tenji kind of looking the most suspect right now. I think it is safe to assume he wrote the first non blank card. Also the fact that he was earsdropping is another thing to add on it. While he may not be the one who caused them to play this game, but he sure as hell is looking out for himself first imo. Although if that is the case why did he agree to play the game? Perhaps he was the one that stole the money in the first place leading him to be the clear traitor.
Makoto really is pretty clueless. I'm starting to think it would be over his head to do all of this.
This show really is thought provoking, god damn.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Tomodachi game is heating up already. God damn.

They really don't seem to really trust each other.
Shiho seems to be less suspect in this episode. She really got put in an awkward spot in this episode.
Yutori seems like she is about to break down any second now. The next episode's thumbnail does suggest that is about to happen.
Tenji kind of looking the most suspect right now. I think it is safe to assume he wrote the first non blank card. Also the fact that he was earsdropping is another thing to add on it. While he may not be the one who caused them to play this game, but he sure as hell is looking out for himself first imo. Although if that is the case why did he agree to play the game? Perhaps he was the one that stole the money in the first place leading him to be the clear traitor.
Makoto really is pretty clueless. I'm starting to think it would be over his head to do all of this.
This show really is thought provoking, god damn.

Yeah I was already fukking with the show, but this episode sky rocketed with the fukkery :ohlawd:

the comments that the gods were making had me :mjlol: