Balla

Superstar
Daps
Question: Has One Piece been coming out weekly almost non-stop since it was animated?

:jbhmm::jbhmm:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Damn, I didn’t even know the anime been out that long. I noticed that there’s a new episode every week since I’ve been watching anime again.
It's a rough go, especially starting out, the art style & animation is cheeks. It does get better but it's the pacing that kills the show. People will call you a hater if you don't find it GOAT but it just doesn't live up to it's fanbase's hype.

The manga is substantially better.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
It's a rough go, especially starting out, the art style & animation is cheeks. It does get better but it's the pacing that kills the show. People will call you a hater if you don't find it GOAT but it just doesn't live up to it's fanbase's hype.

The manga is substantially better.
I’ll check it out soon. It looks like some grand adventure with mad shyt going on so it might be interesting. I heard it has good world building. I also got spoiled with the story all over YT, so it made me wanna watch a little.

Now that type of anime, I doubt I can watch it fast, might watch that shyt for months while I focus on other shows because of how many episodes it has. Plus I wanna finish Bleach before the new season and that shyt has mad episodes.

:russ::mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I’ll check it out soon. It looks like some grand adventure with mad shyt going on so it might be interesting. I heard it has good world building. I also got spoiled with the story all over YT, so it made me wanna watch a little.

Now that type of anime, I doubt I can watch it fast, might watch that shyt for months while I focus on other shows because of how many episodes it has. Plus I wanna finish Bleach before the new season and that shyt has mad episodes.

:russ::mjlol:
Definitely finish BLEACH first.:mjgrin: